05: Obvious start

With a loud knock on the classroom door, the chattering of the Fashion dept. students came to a halt. Upon the door sliding open, they were met with the sight of Iseul Kang, the Student Council President, standing still towards the door and demanding the attention of the students within.

"Is your class rep here?"

Everyone scanned the room, with some already shaking their heads, indicating the absence of the specific person she was referring to.

"He's not here yet. Oh, and nice kicks by the way." Zack confirmed before sliding a compliment.

"Thanks, yours too."

'What is this favoritism?!'

Though he tried to keep his annoyance directed at Zack inconspicuous, Namsoo could be seen glaring at him with a firm scowl. Despite the fact that Zack didn't bully him as much as he usually did, the boxer did point out his annoyance on him for wearing the exact same shoes. He found it completely hypocritical and uncalled for that Zack was now complimenting Iseul for wearing the same pair.

"Please inform him that we're having a meeting regarding the school festival at the library."

"Alright." the class answered in unison.

As the blonde turned around, she came face to face with Daniel. Luckily, she had just enough time to close the door before any of her classmates could witness their close proximity, which can result in them being the latest topic of gossip.

Due to his taller stature, Daniel towered over Iseul as he looked down at her. He flashed a wide smile upon immediately recognizing the female who was now standing before him.

"Good morning, Iseul!"

"Ugh! so bright."

Daniel's head tilted slightly to one side in confusion as he continued to beam at her, almost like a golden retriever who's trying to win you over. However, this time, the Beauty student found herself being blinded by his bright smile instead of the sun itself, as she squinted to reduce the intensity of the light.

"Yeah, good morning." she greeted back, about to slip away from him if it weren't for Daniel firmly grasping ahold of her arm with one hand, making her slightly pause as he did so.

"Wait! Eat with me later." he displayed his best puppy eyes and Iseul had a hard time declining.

"Uh, I can't. Maybe some other time?"

The Fashion dept student smiled widely once again and the blonde knew all too well that she had to make a quick getaway before she went entirely blind from the piercing light. In an effort to preserve her eyesight, she quickly pulled her arm out of his grasp and scurried away from him.

"Okay!" the male yelled, waving as the blonde walked away.

When Iseul rounded to the corner where the staircase is, she let out a shriek of surprise as she came face to face with her sole male classmate who was leaning against the wall like a high-profile model as he waited for her arrival.

"What was that?" Eli asked.

"What what what??" she spat as she walked past him and took a step up the stairs, the colorful haired male followed suit.

"Daniel Park."

"He asked me to eat lunch with him, so what?"

"Oh, you're friends with him? Ask him if he'd like to be my hair m-"

Iseul abruptly stopped her movements as she turned around to face Eli with a swift, sudden movement that took the male student by surprise.

"Don't! Stop adding kids to your traumatized list." insulted Iseul, chastising Eli for his lack of skill with a pair of scissors.