06: J High fest

Iseul's impatience was evident as she leaned against the doorframe of the Fashion Department, tapping her foot on the ground. As the long voting to determine the auction representative came to an end, the eventual tie between Zack and Daniel caused her to let out a frustrated grunt.

"Vote results. One of you has to be in the Charity Date Auction." said the Fashion Department's class representative.

"Are you nuts? Why me? No chance I'm going!!" yelled Zack, glaring at him.

Beside him stood Daniel, mirroring his state of bewilderment. Zack's eyes shifted to his friend, Iseul, whose frown had grown deeper, revealing her clear state of displeasure.

"You! Bid for me." he pointed at her in which she flipped him off in response.

"No way. I'm the MC. Make a profit or something so you won't be useless."

And he did as told. He utilized his expert dodging skills to construct a booth for the Fashion Department, where anyone who can land a hit on him will double their money. However, no one has been able to do so, making the outcome to be in their favor.

"All that to avoid the charity date auction..?"
"What made him like that?"
"He didn't learn how to box to do something like that..."

"That had nothing to do with Fashion but okay." mumbled Iseul, listing Daniel's name along with other auction participants.

After taking the necessary steps as the council president to ensure the festival will run smoothly, Iseul made her way over to the Beauty Department's booth to complete her assigned task as a student of the said department. However, upon arrival, she was met with a confusing scene.

"Is this a fan meeting? Did I happen to go in the wrong booth?"

A sophomore student approached Iseul, letting out a frustrated sigh as she stood next to the blonde girl with her arms crossed.

"He's bringing off all the money himself and it hurts my pride."

They observed as Eli did a poor job cutting the hair of every girls lining up for him. Despite that, more females lined up in hopes of interacting with the said male.

"They're hopeless." Iseul sighed.

"You go ahead there, Iseul. Go join your co-ladykiller." Yeon commented, giving the tall female a small shove towards Eli's direction.

The blonde made her way towards Eli, bypassing the line of girls which earned her numerous glances of admiration from the onlookers.

Iseul came up to Eli from behind and snatched the scissors out of his hand, pushing him out of the way with a little nudge.

"Would you do me the honor of mending your once stunning hair, my lady?" she asked the female sitting at the stool, who giggled and nodded in response.

Fortunately, Iseul arrived just right in time to undo the damage that Eli had caused, as the lassie's hair was not yet fully destroyed and could still do a fixing.

With her skilled hands opposed to Eli's, she swiftly chopped off the uneven and splintered ends of the female's bangs. She then transformed the extra hair into a curtain bangs style that harmonized with her face shape and ensured that her bangs would not appear too bulky.

"And done! How do you like it?"

The female looked at her reflection in the hand mirror in awe and admired her newly cut hair, which looked flawless and well-cut. Iseul passed the scissors back to Eli, who was watching from the sidelines while she did her work.