Chapter 3

So chapter 3 enjoy

???:Not so fast *Serious* Villain *Aiming to hit his face*

Woman:Wait! All Might he is not a Villain!!

All Might:Huh?

Woman:He saved our lives.

All Might:Hey *Looking at Izuku*Do you have a hero liscense?

Izuku:*Shrugging*

All Might:So a Vigilante still has to be arrested for acting like a hero without license.

Nejire:*Behind Izuku* Ne ne, Can you please give me your hands *with handcuffs in hand*

Izuku:*tilt his head*

Nejire:Please, I don't want them to hurt you, and if you do it for good you can go home early, I promise.

Izuku:*Sighs* *Hold out his hand*

Nejire:*Put the handcuffs on him* Thank you very much stranger *Happy* ready, let's go

Mirio:I'm surprised how gentle Nejire is

Tamaki:T That could be so bad

Mirio:you're right

Nejire:Come on guys!! Let's go!!

Mirio:*arriving* Oye Nejire

Nejire:Yes?

Mirio:And Where is he?

Nejire:*Turns around* Here.

Tamaki:He broke the handcuffs *Nervous*

Mirio:*Sighs* You have many things to explain Nejire

Nejire:Mooo! They will take away my license for 2 more week *pout*

All Might:And the watchman?

Nejire:Eetto... hehehe*scratching the back of her neck*

Meanwhile Izuku was on top of a building watching muscular being taken away and his arms and legs apart and how the Heroes left.

Izuku:*Sighs* That was close... But... That girl's kindness made my body listen to her... Does she also have a brain control quirk? *Laying down* Soon I will make my intention to enter the UA and stop being an unlicensed hero.

Once he rested, Izuku went back to the buildings looking for Villains, but after the battle against Muscular there was no more situation with Villain, so he returned to the farm.

Izuku:Tsk, What a waste of my time, If I had known I would have continued selling trees *sighs*

Upon arriving at the farm, Izuku take a cold water bath and then began to make pots with wisteria tree shoots to sell later.

when midnight arrived, Izuku arranged his futonand went to bed to sleep later.

** 2 Weeks Later **

Time flew by, Izuku was already preparing 100% to go take the exam to graduate from the UA, so he took his katana and went in the direction of the institution and yes, today was the day of the exams.

When Izuku arrived at the school entrance, many stared at him since  Izuku's way of dressing was strange to them and even more so because he was wearing very striking earrings.