◖C H- 3◗

Okuda walks up to Koro sensei and hands him the poison she made for him as her home assignment. He drinks it at once.

Y/N: 'I don't think it's gonna work. Okuda is too naive to believe that Koro sensei would give her the correct remedy to the poison for himself.'

After drinking it he starts glowing red and said that he will now be able to advance to another level. You all thought he was gonna become something scary now but instead he turned into a fluid. He showed you all how he could fit in the tiniest spaces now. Koro sensei demonstrated his speed to you all. He looked speedy as usual.

Okuda: "Y- You tricked me, Koro Sensei!"

Koro Sensei: "Verbal aptitude to deceive others is a vital part of assassination, Okuda."

Y/N: "Verbal aptitude?"

Koro Sensei: "The most potent of poison can go to waste if you offer it in such a naive way." He turns to you who was standing near to Okuda.

"Y/N, how would you poison me?"

Y/N: "Uhm, I'll probably mix it in something you like and then offer it to you as something special I made for you."

Koro Sensei: "To deceive someone, you must understand their feelings and communicate creatively. Language is the key to an effective poisoning."

Koro Sensei appreciated Okuda's scientific talent and told her that it would be useful to everyone someday.

"I hope you'll continue to develop the language skills to poison someone."

Okuda: "I- I will!"

LATER THAT DAY

Isogai: "Hurry! We don't know what they'll make us do if we're late."

Okano: "Argh, why do WE have to put up with this?!"

It was the day of the assembly. You were walking down with Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki, Sugaya and Okuda.IiI Like always, Karma was skipping.

Y/N: "Are you sure this shortcut is safe?"

Sugaya: "No one here knows."

You all come across some bees in the way.

Nagisa: He points at the beehive. "In my opinion,... it's not."

You all were about get attacked by those bees when you all heard a familiar sound from behind. You all look back and see Okajima screaming and running down the hill at full speed. He looked like in a bad shape.

Sugino: "Okajima!"

Y/N: "He has it worse than us."

You all stop after a while and breathe heavily with exhaustion.

Kayano: "Please, no more bees or anything else..."

Sugino: "Luckily, Okajima took the brunt for us."

Y/N: "I hope he'll be alright"

Karasuma sensei: "There's no rush. We'll arrive with plenty of time at this pace."

Irina: "HOLD ON... YOU BRATS!"

She comes down huffing and breathing heavily.

Kayano and Y/N together: Bitch sensei!

Bitch sensei: No one told me about a class trip during lunch break!

Sugino: You're a real mess, Bitch sensei.