Forbidden desire

a story in which Lisa is Jungkook's sister in law but that doesn't stop them from having each other.

warning:
includes the cheating trope
author's note:I hope you all know that this is just a fantasy and I'm not sexualizing the idols or anything all of this so is my imagination so kindly throw your hate somewhere else,if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable then leave.
listen to "Call out my name"By The Weeknd

"So call out my name"

*

I rolled over to my side as my plan on seducing my husband failed once again,I'm really annoyed with this.I can't remember the last time me and him had sex,he has been so busy with work that barely pays any attention to me.

And tonight as the amazing wife that I am I thought on giving him a pleasurable break from work but of course he said no because he was tired.

I understand that work is tiring but what about me? I didn't marry him so he could be more interested in his work than me.I deserve attention and love.

"I'm sorry honey but I'm really tired"he kissed my cheek and pulled the blanket over himself,I sighed "That's okay...not the first time"I whispered the last words,I stood up and left the room "I'll just go get some water"he didn't respond so that meant he was asleep.

I lived with my in laws which it's bad but our house wasn't done yet so I've been stuck with them for now.

I walked to the kitchen,wearing nothing but my night robe,I opened the fridge to get something to drink when suddenly I saw a shadow behind me.

Now if it was someone else it would be scared,terrified and would start screaming but I was familiar with it,I knew who it was.

"What are you doing here?"he let out a dry chuckle and walked near me"That's not a way to welcome you're brother in law darling"his smile turned into a smirk as he eyed me up and down.

Jungkook was my husband's younger brother,he was only two years older than my husband and four years older than me.

Jungkook was a really serious yet cooky person,he was flirty,wild and a little bit of an asshole.Me and him never got along,I don't even know why..maybe because he was always messing with me like a damn kid or..maybe because when I was lonely he was here to keep me company.

Maybe because when my husband refused to give me what I wanted he was there offering to give me everything I wanted.

"Well I just didn't expect to see you here at this time"it was past midnight,my mother in law did mention about him coming but I didn't know it was today.