(13) IMPRESSED

Past makes its way to our life if it has any unfulfilled purpose

Past makes its way to our life if it has any unfulfilled purpose. Moving on from past is a wise option, but sadly the path of moving on isn't so wide to keep past away from our route for forever. We should move on with a strong mentality so that suffering couldn't come back to us even if past crossed our path again.

After a thorough discussion it was revealed that Suchi and her lover had planned to marry secretly. Parth and Krish assured to help her after listening her love story.

"Buddy, we should leave from here before papa could reach home," Parth shared the primary step of plan.

"You are right. I am going down stairs to convince mom for going out. After helping both of them getting down through ladder you too come down stairs as soon as possible," explaining further Krish was waiting for Parth's reply.

"Not both of them only she needs my help in getting down," Parth murmured glancing at Subhashikta.

"Whatever don't trap me in front of maa being delayed," Krish was in too hurry to consider anything except Parth's assurance to execute the plan properly.

Krish was an expert of acting cool in tensed situation. Getting permission from Parineya wasn't a big deal for him. Parth too arrived at right time to join Krish, and they managed to leave without letting their mother doubt over them.

"Buddy, let Suchi sit beside you at front seat," Krish narrowed his gaze at Parth's urging.

"Are you not coming with us?" Krish asked.

"I am gonna sit with Subhi. She's quite panicked, and for providing her comfortable space at back seat I requested you to let Suchi sit with you," explaining his reason Parth was expecting Krish to give his consent. It was quite predictable that Krish might deny Parth's suggestion.

"It's not possible, Buddy. Except Radhika only maa and grand ma have the right to sit beside me, and I am quite strict about this. So, do adjust at back seat," patting Parth's shoulder sympathetically Krish went ahead for driving the car.

Krish drove the car to the temple informed by Suchi. Her lover was waiting for her along with a few of his friends. After her arrival with the trios the rituals marriage started.