Chapter 7

___Jennie's POV___

Morning came and we are very excited for our great adventure. We eat our breakfast and after that we prepared for our outfits. We are now heading to the yacht. I will proudly say that we look hot and sexy with our. We are in our bikinis but hey, don't know but Lisa is hella sexy in her outfit today. She's in her sports bra and swimming trunk. She's so gorgeous that every woman wants to drool over her sexy hot body.

"Hey, you're drooling Ms. Kim," Nayeon teasingly said then laughed at me.

"Shut up Nabong", I said then glared at her.

"I know that Lisa is so sexy but don't make it so obvious", Jisoo unnie laughingly said.

"I don't know what you're talking about", I said innocently then went on the yacht. I saw Lisa glanced at me but when I looked back at her she averted her eyes to the her friends who is teasing her too.

"Oh, Lisa you're so red, it's only Ms. Jennie", Seulgi screams and teased her again and again. I don't know why I felt shy suddenly.

We started our day by strolling on every island that we stopped by. The view was so amazing that I captured every beautiful sceneries. I was surprised also that Lisa brought a camera too. She loves photography that's what her friends told me.

I don't know why but I felt that my friends and her friends are comfortable with each other. Like Jisoo unnie and Rosé, Seulgi and Irene, Nayeon and Jeongyeon and Mina and Tzuyu. They walking by pair, while me and Lisa minding our own business.

After a few minutes of walking on the seaside, a cute red crab caught my attention. I want to captured it when somebody whispered on my ear.

"Isn't it cute?" I flinched on sudden action and hold my chest.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" I asked her and give her a 'don't disturb me look'. She just laughed, oh that's laughed makes me giggles. She stop laughing ang look at me with furrowed eyes. "What?" I asked suddenly.

"I love how you giggles", she said seriously that makes me shy and lowered my head but she held my chin and look deep in my eyes. "The way you smiles and laughed makes me fall inlove more deeply into you".

I push her hand away and focused myself again to find my subject but it's nowhere to be found now. I groaned thanks to this annoying person beside me. I glared at her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Thanks to you!" I said in sarcastic way then left her.

"Welcome my beloved!" She shouted for me to hear. Then I saw my friends look at me like they want to asked me what happened. I just shaked my head, thankfully they understood me.

It's lunch time now and we decided to go back at the yacht to eat our lunch. We are at the middle of the ocean enjoying the view. The sea is so calm, fishes and dolphins swimming on it. The beautiful sky and clouds is my favorite view to witness it makes me calm.

Everyone is busy on munching their foods while telling stories and busy on their partners. I think there's something between these dorks and my friends. Then someone sat beside me and don't guess 'coz I know you know her- it's Lisa again.

"Are you okay?" She asked and cleared her throat. "You know life is short, so why not spend it with someone you loved. I m-mean live your life to the fullest", she said but still her gaze focused on the view in front of us.

"Why?" I asked then she stared at me. "Why me?" I asked again.

"Because it's what this say", she said and put her hands on her chest. "Actually, all this things is new to me", then she lowered her head. "...my feelings, my heart beats faster and everything because of you", she said. I don't know why but I held her chin. I stare at her doe eyes. I think this is my new favorite eyes now.

"I forgive you", I said then I saw the tears slowly falls on her cheeks. The high walls that I put on myself suddenly broke apart because of this certain person. "Please give me time to think, Lis", I said then she suddenly engulf me a hug.

I close my eyes to feel her warmth in me. I love this moment. I was startled when she kissed my forehead. Our friends look on us with a smile on their faces. I hope I'm gonna choose the right thing that couldn't hurt this special person in front of me.

"Just take your time. I'll wait, I promised", she said and smiled at me.
"Let's go," she said then stand up and pulled me. We join our friends. They started to drink and dance at the music. We just enjoy the night in the middle of the ocean.

It's already 4am when we decided to get back to the private island to rest. Then we woke up to take our lunch. It's 3pm when we all departed and get back at the hotel. We thank all the staffs at the Mansion for the good accomodations.

Lisa is true to her words. She gives me space to think and makes things right but it's still so hard. In a few weeks now I'll be back in my country. I will be engage with Kai and take over the company as a CEO. Things are so complicated.

Then suddenly I heard a soft knock at my door. I open it and it's Jisoo unnie. I let her in and I lay back at my bed. My head hurts now of so much thinking.

"So?" Jisoo unnie asked. "...are you ok Jenduek?" She asked again. I shook my head.

"Unnie, help me", I said and tears fall down on my cheeks. I want to enjoy my freedom but here's Lisa asking me to give her a chance. What should I do now unnie?" I said frustratedly.

"Do the right thing, Jendeuk", she said. "When I say right thing, choose not to hurt someone and..." She sighed. "Come here", she said again and I went on her and engulf her with a tight hug.

"I don't know what to do Unnie", I said and sob. She tap softly my back. I need this, i need her advice.

"Think about the future Jen. It's not all about happiness. Reality hits so bad that we can't choose our happiness over our future career. If you and Lisa is for each other, destiny will find a way to get you back at her", she then held my cheeks and dry my tears.

"Jen, in a few weeks you'll become the next CEO, the fiancee of Kai. I don't want you to hurt yourself because of Love", I nod at her. She knows me so well and I know how unnie loves me so much. "Tomorrow me and the girls will be back in South Korea", she said and hold my hands. "Can you take care yourself here?" She said with full of concern.

"I could unnie", I said then suddenly the girls entered my room. We talk about random things then after that they bid their goodbyes to enjoy their day at the beach because tomorrow morning they will go back in our country.

To be continued...

So anu na Jennie, anu ng gagawin mo? What will you gonna choose- love or career? Naka update na din sa wakas. 😊😁 Namiss ko kayo guys 💕😉 daming ayuda parents natin sa concert eh. Nakapag celebrate na ba ang lahat? 🥂🍾🤫🤭💕 Jenlisa is real 💕 Jenlisa forever 🐻🐥🎀🧚‍♀️