Anduin Wrynn X Jaina Proudmoore (WoW)

For CrystalCry4340

Fandom: World of Warcraft

Prompt: Anduin Wrynn x Jaina Proudmoore ( from World of Warcraft)

Answer:

Anduin Wrynn, the young King of Stormwind, stood on the deck of the Alliance airship, feeling the wind whip through his golden hair. He had just returned from a meeting with the other leaders of the Alliance, discussing the ongoing war against the Horde. As he looked out over the sea, lost in his thoughts, he felt a familiar presence beside him.

"Troubled, my king?" Jaina Proudmoore, the powerful Archmage of the Kirin Tor, asked softly, her icy blue eyes filled with concern.

Anduin turned to face her, his stormy blue eyes meeting hers. "Jaina," he sighed, offering her a small smile. "The weight of the world seems to rest on my shoulders these days."

Jaina reached out and gently placed a hand on Anduin's arm, offering him comfort. "You have borne the burden of leadership with grace and compassion, Anduin. But even a king needs someone to lean on."

Anduin's heart skipped a beat at her words. Jaina had always been there for him, guiding him through the trials and tribulations of ruling a kingdom. They had shared countless battles and victories together, forming a bond that went beyond friendship.

"I find solace in your presence, Jaina," Anduin admitted, his voice filled with sincerity. "You understand me in a way that no one else does. Your strength and wisdom inspire me every day."

Jaina's lips curled into a soft smile, her gaze locked with his. "Anduin, you have grown into a remarkable leader. But remember, even kings are allowed to let their guard down and find happiness."

Anduin felt a warmth spreading through his chest at her words, and before he could stop himself, he reached out and took Jaina's hand in his. The touch sent a gentle tingle up his arm, filling him with an indescribable sense of comfort.

"Jaina, there's something I want to say," Anduin began, his voice barely above a whisper. "I have admired you for so long, not just as a friend and ally, but as someone who completes me. Jaina Proudmoore, will you be more than just my confidante? Will you be my partner, my equal, and my love?"

Jaina's eyes widened for a moment, surprise mingling with her emotions. But then, a soft smile spread across her face, and she squeezed Anduin's hand gently. "Anduin Wrynn, you have always held a special place in my heart. I would be honored to be by your side, not just as a mage or a friend, but as your partner, your equal, and your love."

As the sun began to set over the horizon, painting the sky with hues of orange and gold, Anduin and Jaina stood on the deck of the airship, their hands entwined. In that moment, they knew that together, they would face any challenge that came their way, side by side, as partners and lovers in a world torn by war. Their love would be their strength, their light in the darkest of times.

And so, the young king and the powerful archmage embraced their newfound love, ready to face the future together, with hearts filled with hope and a determination to bring peace to Azeroth.