Chapter 2

"What the-"

"Ughhh finally" A voice said

I watch as the figure suddenly turns on the lights, revealing the same guy I saw coming out of the ambulance. I saw that he had crutches and a bandage covered in blood around his head. His eyes were droopy and he seemed drunk.
Suddenly we made eye contact as his eyes widened.

"AH-" He screamed

All of a sudden he tripped and fell on me, squishing me entirely. As I was struggling to get up, my face got red when I felt my hands grab his chest. Once he tried to get up, he started staring at me with a curious look.

"Huh, Tez is that you? Weren't you behind me a second ago? Gasps Did you teleport?! How did you do that?! Wait, but why are you shorter than before and what happened to your hair?"

Just as my face was about to explode from embarrassment we heard a voice and we both looked at where it was coming from.

"Thank God" I thought

"Crush! I've been looking for you! What are you doing here? This isn't the right room."

As her eyes lay on me I realized it was the same girl who accompanied the man from the emergency room. What were they both doing here so late?

"I'm so sorry, my friend got drunk despite how many times I told him not to. I had to stop by somewhere. I didn't notice him running off.We're actually staying in the room beside you so he probably got mixed up. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in our room if you need anything."

"No worries," I said, relieved that the situation didn't turn out worse. "I'll be alright."

She nervously glanced at me with a mix of embarrassment and worry. I could tell she was embarrassed by the situation, but she was also worried about her friend. She quickly grabbed the man's arm and pulled him up.

"Come on, let's go."

She said and started dragging him out of the room. I could only watch in silence as the two of them left the room, still hearing the girl lecturing him about paying more attention.

"Friends?"I thought they were lovers. It seems like they are. Maybe they don't want people to know. I was confused by their relationship and wondered why they were so secretive. I still wasn't sure if they were lovers or just friends, but it was obvious that they were close to each other.
Whatever their relationship was, they seemed to be trying to keep it hidden from the public.

I was starting to feel dizzy again. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep it off. I barely had the energy to stand up and go to bed. I was so exhausted after all that had happened that I couldn't think straight. I was so caught up in trying to figure out their relationship that I had forgotten about my own exhaustion.

I was completely drained and the only thing I could think about was my sleep. I stumbled to my bed and lay down, hoping to get some rest. I closed my eyes, feeling the weight of the day pressing down on me. I felt my body relax as I finally allowed myself to drift off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

***

I slowly woke up from my sleep, my mind still foggy from the events of the previous night. I tried to recall what had happened but soon realized that it was all a blur. I had just a hazy recollection of two people - a man and a woman - and some sort of argument. I still wasn't sure who they were, or what their relationship was. I sighed and shook my head, knowing that I wouldn't be able to figure it out anytime soon. All I could do was hope that I wouldn't run into them again. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.