In a far multiverse

The cell is opened.
I don't know what day it is, or the exact hour, it's morning I think, but I can't see the sky from down here.
I hear a guard say
"Miss Wanda come for the check"
He takes me by the arm but I glare at him and start walking.

I've gotten good enough at controlling my powers that I can attempt an escape, but the hydra doesn't know that.

My telepathic powers (reading and controlling minds and controlling or moving objects with a wave of the hand) are my ticket to freedom.
I was caught by hydra when I was four years old.
Hydra is a secret organization that conducts experiments on kids like me  to make them war machines.
Every week they check the progress we have made in controlling our powers.

They led me into a dark room, like an interrogation room: reflective glass, two chairs and a table in the center of a badly lit room.
My tutor enters and places a can of Coca-Cola on the table in front of me
"Break it" he orders me
For me it requires no effort.
I reach out and move my hand and I create a ball of blue energy (the only way to activate my powers) and, I fake Boeing in pain and the can folds on itself.

They conduct more tests and decide to send me back to the cell believing I'm not ready yet for their suicidal missions.
Two guards escort me on the way to my "room".

It's the right time.
I activate my powers silently and with a movement of my arms I slam the guards into the wall and they fall unconscious to the floor.
I walk the corridor in reverse and pass the test chamber. I turn right But I don't know where I'm going: I've never been here except when I arrived the first time but I remember little to nothing.
I hear footsteps and I hide near a wall in a dark corner.
Three guards pass by me without seeing me.
As soon as they turn right I run towards the stairs but an alarm goes off: they have noticed my escape.
I didn't have much time, I run towards the stairs which are illuminated by a light that is gradually disappearing. I approach and see a metal door that is about to close.

I hear guards coming towards me
"Here she is!"
I start running faster and faster with the guards on my heels, I see the door descending more and more downwards, I don't know if I'll have time to get out...