A bad encounter

Pansy takes me to her room, now ours, and I immediately throw myself on my bed.
Her part of the room is the same as mine but messier:

P-"Don't you have any clothes to put away?" She asks me seeing that I don't have luggage

You-"I have nothing but these clothes"
I indicate what I am wearing
P-"we have to go to hogsmeade"
You-"what about the lessons?"
P-"who cares let's skip them"
You-"I'm in"

She apparates and takes us to this place called Hogsmeade and we enter Galdrags Wizardwear

Pansy starts passing me clothes that she thinks are "the hottest."
We start by trying on a lot of clothes and then we buy the best ones.
We return to hogwarts full of envelopes and hurry to get to some class.
I start getting ready: I ​​take a shower and shampoo, get dressed and put on my makeup.

As we rush to get to class on time, I bump into someoneX-"Be careful where you go"You-"I could tell you the same thing"I raise my head and see it's MattheoM(Mattheo)-"be careful how you talk to me girl"You-"Shut up riddle"He points his wand at my ...

X-"Be careful where you go"
You-"I could tell you the same thing"
I raise my head and see it's Mattheo
M(Mattheo)-"be careful how you talk to me girl"
You-"Shut up riddle"
He points his wand at my throat and I don't have time to activate my powers
M-"respect me Kendall"
Having said that he leaves and I keep running to get to class on time.

There is the lecture of a professor named Filious Vitous (a little man one meter tall and with a white beard down to the ground)
Since I had just arrived and therefore further back than the others (I was in the fifth year but had never practiced magic).
The little man told me
"To levitate an object he must say the following formula: vingardium leviosa!"
He makes a wave with his wand and the feather in front of him begins to levitate.
I ask him if I have to use a wand to levitate an object and he looks at me questioningly.

I reach out a hand and effortlessly levitate her wand in the air.
He looks at me in surprise, but then composes himself and answers.
"Despite your skills miss I still recommend you to use your wand, since your level is lower than the others"
I'm a bit disappointed, I wanted an easy 10, so I take my wand and try to cast the spell, it comes right away, I'm satisfied and the professor looks at me approvingly.

Then the bell rings and the day's classes are over (we lost all the others shopping).