Chapter II

Atsumu walked into his class and everyone stared for a second before greeting him good morning and he greeted everyone back. He went straight to his group of friends where he saw his twin brother, Osamu Miya. The group talked and laughed until the teacher came in.

          He was the popular jock that everyone loved and just like any other male lead in stories, he was destined to meet his fated pair. Their soulmate that would make their already perfect world just that more brighter.

"He really is nothing like me..." I stared at the page that Atsumu was being cheered on by everyone while playing against a powerhouse school. All eyes are always on him wherever he goes. Everyone cheered on his efforts and hard work, having fans with whatever he does.

*THUD

"Oops!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by some classmates that were snickering. Just like always, my stuff was already scattered on the floor. I never got the idea of knocking other people's things to the ground, why would ANYONE do it? But it's not like I could question the simpletons about it.

          I quietly stood from my seat and crouched to the floor and gathered my things. Good thing I always wear a mask; it hides my annoyance most of the time. But as soon as I put my things on my desk, they came flying down again.

"Ooops!" The idiot playfully slipped out again and everyone started laughing.

          Everyday was like this and every time I could feel a little piece of my sanity slipping away and going home wasn't paradise either. There's just no place for me in this reality. For as long as I could remember while dealing with a lot of annoying and stupid people I have developed a life's theme song and it's mostly just me sighing and face-palming but it's not like I can do anything about it but bend down and pick up my stuff but as I was about to, I felt my head getting wet and saw dark liquid pouring down on me. I watch as Atsumu's name in my notebook get wet.

*Clank!

          A soda can dropped in front of me. "Hahaha," I looked up and saw the idiot grinning smugly looking like he f*cking walked on water. "I'm sooo sorry." That was the most sarcastic apology I've ever heard. "My hand just keeps slipping up." He shrugged and everyone just kept laughing with him.

"....usti.." I mumbled not moving from the floor.

"What was that?" The idiot bent down a little next to me. "I couldn't hear ya."

"D...st.g..." I mumbled again and it just annoyed the idiot.

"Speak up, you freak." He grabbed me by my hair, forcing me to look up at him. "You f*cking dare look down on me!"

*BAM!

          I took a deep breath and took off my glasses, glaring at the a*sh*le. "I said, you're disgusting..." I snapped. Enough was enough.

          Everyone froze as I slammed the idiot's face with my hardbound notebook and he stumbled back. "YOU A*SSH*LE!" He started cussing me out white he held his bloody nose. I stood still gripping my notebook that was soaked with the soda liquid from earlier.

          It was one thing to disturb me. I didn't care what they did to me or how annoying they were but ruining my story was a different matter. My notebook's my only solace and this insignificant germ had the audacity to ruin it.

          I felt my blood boil, I wasn't hearing my surroundings anymore and the idiot was still throwing his tantrum but all I saw was red. I gritted my teeth not being able to control my anger anymore and the next thing I knew I was on top of the idiot hitting his disgusting face until his friends joined in dragging me off the idiot and started beating me up. I don't know how long the fight was until the teachers came in but now I was in a daze as everyone involved in the fight lined up with their parents including mine in front of the principal.

          It was no surprise when I was solely blamed. Everyone was against me, pointing their fingers saying I started it all. I wanted to protest but I kept my mouth shut knowing all too well that no one will take my side, not even my family. I knelt on the floor with my parents in front of the others with their parents; apologizing like they were some kind of godly beings we just offended and I knew what was coming next after all this.

I'm tired of it all.

.

.

.

.

TBC