Relationship Not Approved

You and Michael have been dating for a few months, and you are very happy with him. He is sweet, caring, and fun to be with. He makes you feel like the most special person in the world. You love him, and he loves you.

However, there is one problem: your father. He is a strict and conservative man who doesn't like Michael at all. He thinks he is a bad influence on you, and he doesn't approve of his music, his style, or his lifestyle. He wants you to break up with him and find someone more suitable for you.

You have tried to reason with your father, but he won't listen. He says that Michael is not good enough for you, and that he will only hurt you in the end. He says that he knows what's best for you, and that you should obey him.

You are torn between your love for Michael and your respect for your father. You don't want to hurt either of them, but you also don't want to give up on your happiness. You decide to keep your relationship with Michael a secret from your father, hoping that he will eventually change his mind.

One day, you are at home with your father when the doorbell rings. You open the door and see Michael standing there with a bouquet of roses and a smile on his face. He has come to surprise you and take you out for a romantic date.

You are overjoyed to see him, but also terrified of what your father will do if he finds out. You quickly hug him and whisper in his ear:

"Michael, what are you doing here? My father is home, he can't see you!"

Michael looks confused and says:

"What do you mean? I thought you told him about us."

You shake your head and say:

"No, I didn't. He hates you, Michael. He doesn't want me to be with you. He would kill me if he knew."

Michael frowns and says:

"But why? I love you, and you love me. We're not doing anything wrong. Why can't he accept us?"

You sigh and say:

"I don't know, Michael. He's just stubborn and old-fashioned. He doesn't understand us."

Michael takes your hand and says:

"Well, maybe we should talk to him. Maybe we can make him understand. Maybe we can make him see that we're happy together."

You shake your head again and say:

"No, Michael, trust me. It's no use. He won't listen to us. He'll only get angry and yell at us. He might even hurt you."

Michael looks into your eyes and says:

"I'm not afraid of him, (Y/N). I'm not afraid of anyone who tries to keep us apart. I'm willing to fight for our love, (Y/N). Are you?"

You look into his eyes and feel a surge of courage and love. You nod and say:

"Yes, Michael. I am."

You kiss him softly and say:

"Okay, let's do this. Let's talk to my father."

You take a deep breath and walk into the living room with Michael by your side.

You see your father sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. He looks up when he hears you enter and his eyes widen when he sees Michael.

He stands up and says in a furious voice:

"(Y/N), what is this? Who is this? What are you doing here?"

You say in a calm voice:

"Dad, this is Michael. Michael Jackson. My boyfriend."

Your father's face turns red with anger and he says:

"Your boyfriend? Are you kidding me? You're dating this...this...freak?"

Michael says in a calm voice:

"Sir, please don't call me that. I'm not a freak. I'm a human being, just like you."

Your father says in a mocking voice:

"Oh, really? A human being who wears makeup, who changes his skin color, who sings like a girl? A human being who hangs out with monkeys and children? A human being who is accused of all kinds of crimes?"

Michael says in a hurt voice:

"Sir, those are all lies. I don't do any of those things. I'm innocent of all charges."

Your father says in a sarcastic voice:

"Oh, sure you are. And I suppose you're also innocent of seducing my daughter and corrupting her mind?"

Michael says in a firm voice:

"Sir, I love your daughter with all my heart. I would never do anything to hurt her or harm her. She is the most precious thing in my life."

Your father says in a disgusted voice:

"Don't talk to me about love! You don't know anything about love! You only know how to use people and manipulate them! You're nothing but a selfish and twisted monster!"

Michael says in a angry voice:

"Sir, that's enough! You have no right to judge me or insult me! You don't know me at all! You don't know anything about me or my life!"

Your father says in a threatening voice:

"I know enough to know that you're not welcome here! You're not good enough for my daughter! You're not good enough for anyone! Now get out of my house before I throw you out!"

Michael says in a defiant voice:

"No, sir, I won't leave. I won't leave without (Y/N). She's coming with me. We're leaving together."

Your father says in a shocked voice:

"What? No, you're not! You're not taking my daughter anywhere! She's staying here with me!"

You say in a determined voice:

"No, dad, I'm not. I'm going with Michael. I love him, dad. And he loves me. We're happy together, dad. Can't you see that?"

Your father says in a desperate voice:

"(Y/N), please, don't do this. Don't leave me. Don't go with him. He's not good for you. He'll only hurt you. He'll only break your heart."

You say in a sad voice:

"Dad, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you can't accept us. I'm sorry that you can't be happy for us. But this is my choice, dad. This is my life. And I choose Michael."

You hug your father and say:

"I love you, dad. I always will. But I have to go."

You let go of your father and take Michael's hand.

You walk out of the door with Michael and get into his car.

You drive away with him and don't look back, secretly hoping for the best.