Letters to Michael - part 2

Once upon a time, I was a young and happy and careless girl. Nothing was really bothering me, and it seemed so easy to solve any problem. Once I was younger, I could see a warrior in me, I could see a fiery, passionate woman. Once I was younger, hope was inside me. Now, all I see is a body and a soul that one could only describe as worn out.

Nothing I do has the love and passion that once was inside me. Everything I do now, I do it just because I have to. I move like a robot; mechanically and without emotions. I wake up, I shower, I sleep, run errands, do stuff, sleep, repeat. Nothing seems to matter anymore. Everything's miserable.

Today's the day I actually felt something, and that was a terror with bits of despair. A few moments ago I was splashing some water on my face as to wake up from my not so good night's sleep and when I did, I managed to stare at my reflection in the mirror. Gosh, I looked sickly disgusting. Lips chapped, eyes red, black circles had formed under my eyes, my cheekbones more visible than ever; my face was horrifying.

I sighed heavily and decided that it was finally the time I actually had to eat something and go out of that house of mine. I had to escape. I quickly threw two chocolate cookies in my mouth and went outside my home.

It was sunny and rather pleasant outside, to be honest. Spring was kicking in at last. The birds were chirping, and the flowers were blooming. If somebody chose to close his eyes and take a deep breath, he could actually smell Spring's special perfumes dancing in the air; Spring is my first favorite Season for sure.

I chose to close my eyes and take several deep breaths, as well. I guess I just wanted to absorb some happiness and love and passion that Spring radiates. I want to feel something true in every inch of my body, after all that time of your sudden death.

Next thing I knew, though, a pair of firm hands landed on each of my shoulders. I opened my eyes and I already was trembling. I was not ready for any encounters today. Gladly, it was my sister, the only person whom I always had the pleasure to be with. She was the one who was always there for me. YSN did anything she could to make me happy, especially now that I was at my lowest.

"Good Lord, you scared me!" I exclaimed with a faint smile.

"Hey, YN, glad to see finally see you out of that prison of yours! I was hoping to visit you, but now you're out, I guess we'll have a walk!" YSN chirped.

"You're the leader..." I said softly, pointing the road in front of us.

"Very well, then! Get ready for an adventure and some good gossip because you're gonna have a great amount of both later on!" her arm was now on my back, and before I knew it, my beloved sister was pushing me towards to my favorite café; and that was Starbucks.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Take a sit, take a sit!" YSN said excitedly as she sat down to the booth in the corner of the shop. This seat was your favorite, anyway.

You took your sit and stared at your sister, who was just taking her first sip of the Caramel Macchiato Frappuccino she previously ordered.

"Well?" You asked. You tried to sound indifferent but inside you were on fire.

"Well, you're still writing those letters, aren't you?"

"Yes, I do! But how can this-"

"You now must send them. It's time for him to read them. "