2

Charlotte's POV

Feels too good to be back in Phuket with my manager aka my best friend Ma, it's  like a free therapy. And, I needed this after a long time of shooting the series. Although I love my job I can not lie, I kinda got exhausted from everything. So I really needed this long break.

that's when the phone started to ring and it was no other than one of my best friend, the crazy one of the trio,Heidi.So, I picked up the phone

So, I picked up the phone

(incoming phone call)

H: good morning sunshine, how is your vacation is going?

C: morning idiot, it's going good and what do YOU want?

H: that's mean, don't you think? 

C: oh so i am right, you want something. Spill now.

H: so I may or may not have promised someone to go on a concert 

C: and? what should I do about this?

H: so about that I asked for 3 VIP lounge tickets for me, you and Marima and I already said we all would be there, also talked to Marima she said she'll go.

C: HEIDI, YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING YOURSELF

H: there was this girl Tina, we met at the club the other day and god, she is so pretty. So she said she was friends with someone who's gonna have concert in Bangkok in 2 days, she said her name but I was pretty drunk to remember the singers name. Can you come back to Bangkok please? 

C: Heidi, i'm about to throw hands on you however if you really like the girl and promised her then for sure i'm coming back to Bangkok. And who's the singer lmao?

H: I love you so much, thank you baby. If only I knew lmao but I'll check and inform you about it later. OK?

C: I love you too, okay and bye im gonna enjoy my vacation now.

H: Bye baby, have fun

C: you too

(phone call ended)

I turned to Ma 

C: so you knew about this and didn't tell me about it?

M: she asked me not to tell you about this, and I couldn't say no

C: okay, okay. Now can we please go into the water but before can you take my picture so I can post it on Instagram

M: yes, we can and sure pose

after posing for pics we immediately got into the water and relaxed ourselves. My mind is now free from all the drama and work.

M: what are you thinking about?

C: oh actually nothing, and it feels so good not to think about everything for once.

M: i see, you really needed this and you really deserved it. You worked your ass off for 4 years non-stop to get where you are today. All of this ain't a coincidence , you built all of this and you fucking deserve it. Can I also add how proud I am of you like you can not imagine.

C: ur gonna make me cry, don't I have the BEST bestie to ever exist? I love you a lot and im sooooo happy and blessed to have you a my manager , someone who I can trust with my whole life with. God knows how tiring it gets but when it gets rough you & di are always there to encourage me, I might not say this often but I appreciate everything you and di do. I love you to the moon & back

M: ur gonna make me cry, can I hug?

C: bring it it but just for once

M: ur such a brat

after a long day at sea we were finally back to our room, I was getting in the shower then remembered that I should book 2 tickets to Bangkok for the concert. While doing that let me just post the picture that marima took. 

(INSTAGRAM UPDATE)

itscharlotty : good to be back in Phuket 🏖️ 

OH GOD, I look so damn good.Also I secured the plane tickets and got out of the bath.I love to read before sleeping so definitely I'm definitely gonna read.