Scene 1 - Daddy, Call me Daddy

Phil Foden and Jack Grealish were both sat in the Man City changing rooms following their 1-0 victory over Newcastle United. The mood was deflated. Despite the win, City didn't play that well and they had a tremendous beating from their coach, Pep.

P - What you doing tonight then?

J - Think me and Sasha are gonna have a night in to be fair. We ain't had a night in together in a while.

P - Ah fair enough.

As Jack continued to get undressed, he spotted Phil scrolling through Instagram on his phone, before he stopped and liked a photo of Jack's zoomed in bulge. When Phil noticed Jack was staring at him, he quickly turned his phone off. Knowing Phil was into him made Jack horny and he could soon feel his huge pole begin to harden.

J - Oi, you. Come with me.

P - Um, why?

J - Gotta show you something.

P - Okay.

Phil cautiously followed Jack into the kit room next door to the changing rooms.

P - Why are we here?

J - Cos its a quiet room.

P - But still? I gotta go home and put my kids to bed.

J - I saw you like that photo...

P - Well then can I suck your cock?

J - Jesus Phil, bit hasty don't you think?

P - I saw you bulging all game, please?!

J - Sure man.

Jack lifted down his sweaty shorts and his black briefs to reveal his musty cock and balls waiting to be serviced by Phil.

J - Right, you can be a Daddy once you've sucked Daddy's cock.

Eagerly, Phil jumps to attention and immediately gets onto his knees in front of Jack's hairy thighs and begins stroking them before wrapping his chavvy mouth around Jack's huge 9-inch cock. Jack moans softly as Phil's warm mouth envelops his thick shaft. He leans back against the wall, closing his eyes in pleasure. Phil is skilled at this, Jack thinks to himself. He can feel the tension building inside him and he knows it won't be long before he cums.

J - Damn, you're a good slut.

Phil continues to suck eagerly, his tongue swirling around Jack's cockhead as he takes him deeper into his mouth. Jack guides Phil up and down his length. Suddenly, he feels a wave of pleasure wash over him and he groans loudly as he shoots his load down Phil's throat.

As Phil swallows every drop of Jack's cum, they both exchange a knowing look before Phil pulls down his shorts revealing his tight pink hole ready for Jack to penetrate.

Jack's eyes widen as he takes in the sight before him. He can feel his cock twitching with anticipation as Phil spreads his legs wider, inviting him in.

J - You sure about this?

P - I want you inside of me.

Without another word, Jack steps forward and positions himself between Phil's thighs. He leans down to kiss him deeply, their tongues tangling together as they both moan softly.

After a few moments of kissing, Jack pulls back and reaches for the lube that he always keeps in his bag. Squirting some onto his hand, he begins to prepare Phil for what's to come.

He starts by gently massaging Phil's hole with one finger, slowly working it in and out until Phil is relaxed enough for another. Soon enough, two fingers are sliding easily into Phil's tight channel.

P - Fuck!!

Feeling confident that Phil is ready for him now, Jack lines up his cock and pushes forward slowly but firmly until he's buried balls-deep inside of him. They both let out a simultaneous groan at the feeling of being connected like this.

Eventually, Jack pulls out Phil and lifts him up. He starts off with slow, gentle thrusts, savouring the feeling of Phil's tightness around him. Phil wraps his legs around Jack's waist, pulling him in closer and urging him to go deeper. Jack responds with more forceful movements, pounding into Phil with an almost animalistic intensity.

As they move together in perfect rhythm, their moans and grunts fill the small room. Sweat drips down their bodies as they cling to each other desperately.

Finally, it becomes too much for them both and they reach the pinnacle of pleasure at the same time. They cry out each other's names as they cum hard, their bodies shaking uncontrollably.

For a few moments afterward, they remain locked together like that, panting heavily and holding onto one another tightly. But eventually, reality sets back in and they begin to untangle themselves from each other.

J - That was intense.

Phil nods in agreement as Jack pulls his softening cock out of him. 

P - We need to do it again, I didn't know you were so hung.

J - Well, most Brummie lads are hung...

(End of Scene)