Scene 2 - Unexpected Meeting

Jack was walking through the Trafford Centre in Manchester searching for some birthday presents for his family. Unexpectedly, he finds Mason also walking through.

J - Oi, I forgot you lived here. How you doing?

M - I'm alright, hows you?

J - Just barely scraping through at the top of the table. Fancy coming back to mine?

Mason hesitated for a moment, his eyes darting around the busy shopping center. 

M - Sure, why not?

The two men made their way out of the mall and into the cool evening air. As they walked towards Jack's house, Mason couldn't help but feel like something was off. He had known Jack for years, but there was an unease in his gut that he couldn't shake. Maybe it was just the stress of work getting to him.

Jack led Mason into his small living room, offering him a seat on the couch. He disappeared into the kitchen for a moment before returning with two cold beers in hand. They sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping their drinks and watching some mindless TV show.

Out of nowhere, Mason blurted out, "I'm horny." Jack choked on his beer and looked at him incredulously.

"What?" he asked, unsure if he had heard correctly.

Mason shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't know man, I just feel like letting off some steam."

Mason shifted on the couch, adjusting his shorts. As he did so, he caught sight of Jack's crotch, noticing a distinct bulge in his jeans. Mason felt a thrill run through him as he realized that Jack was turned on by him too.

Without warning, Jack leaned in close to Mason and whispered in his ear.

J - Do you want to suck me off?

Mason's heart raced as he nodded eagerly. They both stood up and quickly stripped off their clothes before falling onto the sofa together. The air was thick with tension as they started kissing passionately.

Suddenly, Mason found himself on his knees in front of Jack's huge, hairy legs, pulling his shorts down and already taking Jack's huge cock deep into his mouth and feeling him grow harder with each passing moment. Jack moaned gently as Mason began to jerk his 8-inch cock, feeling himself get hornier and hornier.

M - Jack, fuck me please!!

After several minutes of intense pleasure for both men, Mason climbed onto the sofa and bent over where Jack gently spat on his pink hole and gently fingered him. Mason moaned in pleasure as Jack's fingers explored his tight hole, stretching it in preparation for what was to come. He couldn't believe how turned on he was by this sudden encounter with Jack. It felt wrong and dirty, but at the same time so incredibly hot.

Without warning, Jack pulled his fingers out of Mason and positioned himself behind him. Mason braced himself against the back of the sofa as he felt Jack's cock sliding into him bareback. The sensation was overwhelming and Mason cried out in ecstasy.

M - Oh shittt!!!

J - Fuck, its so tight!

Jack began to thrust into him harder and faster, each movement sending waves of pleasure through Mason's body. He could feel himself getting close to climaxing when suddenly Jack pulled out of him.

J - Ride me.

Jack growled, positioning himself on the sofa so that Mason could straddle him. Without hesitation, Mason climbed onto his lap and started riding him hard, feeling the huge cock go deep into his gole.

The two men were lost in their own world of lust and desire as they moved together rhythmically. 

M - Fuck! I'm gonna cum!

J - Shit, same!

Finally, with a loud cry from both men, they came simultaneously - Jack deep inside of Mason while Mason shot his load all over the sofa. For a few moments after they finished, neither man said anything. They lay there panting and sweating until finally Mason spoke up.

M - That was amazing.

J - We have to fuck more often.

(End of Scene)

Jack's Packजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें