Scene 5 - The Baby of Barcelona

Jack was in Barcelona for his next Champions League game, and decided to meet up with his favourite Spanish Twink, Gavi. They decided to head to a nearby bar for some food and drinks before the big game in two days time.

After a few drinks, they stumbled back to Jack's hotel room. Jack's mind was buzzing with excitement as he thought about what was about to happen. He had always been fascinated by Gavi's exotic looks and his smooth-as-silk body.

As soon as they entered the room, Jack pounced on Gavi and kissed him deeply. Gavi moaned into his mouth, running his hands through Jack's hair. They tumbled onto the bed in a flurry of limbs, their passion-fuelled need for each other evident.

Jack felt himself getting harder by the second as he trailed kisses down Gavi's neck, revealing a trail of goosebumps in his wake. He whispered dirty words in Spanish that made Gavi shiver with delight.

G - Fuck me.

Gavi panted, spreading his legs apart for Jack. Jack wasted no time in plunging two fingers inside him, relishing in the way Gavi squirmed beneath him. He added another finger before sliding one back out again to circle around Gavi's tight hole before slowly pushing back inside once again.

Gavi writhed beneath him, moaning loudly as Jack fucked him with abandon. Sweat dripped down both their faces as they lost themselves in this raw and intense encounter.

Jack pulled out of Gavi and flipped him over onto all fours, admiring the way his smooth ass taunted him. He smacked it playfully before plunging back into Gavi without warning, making him squirm beneath him.

As Jack pounded into him relentlessly, Gavi's moans filled the room. He reached back and grabbed onto Jack's shoulders for leverage, using it to pull himself closer to Jack's powerful thrusts.

Their bodies collided in an animalistic frenzy as they chased their own pleasure like animals. Sweat glistened on both of them as they moved together in perfect harmony, oblivious to anything else in the world except each other's bodies.

Finally, with one last hard thrust, Jack came deep inside Gavi, filling him completely. They collapsed onto the bed beside each other in a heap of tangled limbs and heavy breathing.

J - Oh fuck, that was so fucking good.

G - Si señor, you fuck me like a champ.

J - Well then, I must be doing something right.

They lay there for a few moments, catching their breaths and enjoying the afterglow of their previous activities. Jack couldn't help but admire Gavi's toned body, feeling a twinge of envy at his own more athletic physique.

G - You know, I've never been fucked like that before.

J - Really? You seem like you'd be a pro-bottom.

G- Well, I've been with some men, but none of them could fuck me like you can.

Jack chuckled and leaned in to kiss him deeply. He slowly pushed Gavi onto his back and straddled him, relishing in the way Gavi moaned into his mouth as he resumed fucking him with his hard cock.

They switched positions several times before ending up in missionary once again, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm as they reached climax together.

J - That was fucking amazing.