the night before the night out...

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Choosing to keep to herself for the rest of the school day Daisy avidly tried to avoid three of her friends in particular. Even going as far as to sit next to Obie of all people in French.

It wasn't until the end of the day a certain Max Wolfe managed to pull her into an empty classroom.

"You've been avoiding me. Avoiding us" Max got straight to the point before Daisy could even get her head clear, "w-what? No I haven't. I have no clue what your goi-" the brunette couldn't even stutter out her false denial before Audery let out a scoff; "yes you have. And we're sorry"

Now that was unexpected. Audrey Hope never apologised. Not even to Daisy.

"Its okay, you guys" Daisy mumbled, her hands subconsciously pulling at each-other before Aki enclosed them with his own, "its not okay sweet girl. We didnt mean to upset you but you have every right to mad at us. We'll give you space" that wasnt was she wanted, god Daisy never wanted space from anyone of them.

"N-no! Im not mad and i dont want space" the small girl exclaimed, eyes wide and desperate. The three before her couldnt help but melt at her doe eyes, she had them wrapped around her Cartier ring clad finger.

"Are you sure dais'?" Max asked, bringing his hand up to cover both hers and Akis as Audrey followed; "im sure" finally, for the first time since lunch, Daisy let a soft smile grace her pouty lips before pressing them to each of the threes cheeks.

"C'mon Maxxie, we gotta go get ready for tonight" the brunette exclaimed noticing the time on the empty classrooms clock, "not so fast baby, i gotta help my dads out with something so your going to Audreys" Max explained kissing her forehead; "Au revoir beautifuls".

With that the trio was left to their own devices.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"So sweetheart, what are you wearing tonight?" Audrey asked, her hand placed gently on the small brunettes thigh. Daisy couldnt help but blush at the placement as butterflies tickled her stomach.

"Well I'm no sure really. I have a blue dress or a pink dress. Im torn" the Mckenna girl spoke animatedly, going to pull out said dresses before a certain skate boarder stopped her.

"We can see the dresses when we're home, okay sweet girl?" All Aki got in response was a sheepish smile and quick nodding of Daisy's head before the car retuned to comfortable silence.

In this time Daisy took a moment to admire two of her closest friends. Audrey was just so pretty, like to the point where Daisy occasionally had to compose herself. Daisy especially liked it when Audrey had just woken up and had messy hair and occasionally smudged eyeliner, it made her look like a supermodel; plus it didnt hurt that the blonde was extra cuddly and lovey in the morning so would shower Daisy with kisses all over her face.

The there was Aki. The boy changed his hair what felt like every season, but god did it suit him each time. He had a a soft face Daisy couldn't help but let her manicured hands trace every so often, warm fingers bringing an immediate smile to his face. She just found him so incredibly beautiful. Inside and out, Aki had this pure soul that could just spew happiness from left to right, especially when he was high. Daisy especially loved the Menzies boy on lazy afternoons as he held her close whilst occasionally pressing kisses to her forehead that had her face scrunching up in joy.

She was so happy the couple was in her life.

"-Angel?" Of course amidst Daisy day-dream both Audrey and Aki had been attempting to gain her attention. No such luck as she gazed off into her imagination.

"S-sorry, was off with d'faries" Audrey couldnt help but smirk slightly at the small brunette, ring clad hand coming to to pet Daisy head in reassurance. The action had the McKenna girl blushing furiously as she used her scarf to hide her face in.

"No need to hide sweet thing, your so pretty when you blush" Damn Aki and his smooth voice, the blush was scorching Daisy's skin at this point.

Before anyone could say another thing their driver announced their arrival to the Hope apparent complex, rushing round to open their door.

With a quick pinch to Daisy behind Audrey had the girl scurrying inside in a fit of giggles as the couple chased her, missing the fond smile of passer Byers and their driver.

God they were all so oblivious.