Chapter 1

Chuuya was currently walking hand in hand with Sigma at the park he decided to bring Sigma too. It was rather a lame date idea but Sigma seemed to be enjoying it so Chuuya decided to count that as a win.

Chuuya leaned in closer to Sigma and told him a joke that he'd just thought of.

Sigma laughed, he seemed to genuinely find the joke funny. Chuuya thought Sigma's laugh was so cute.

Chuuya should've asked Sigma out a long time ago but at least he had done it now. The circumstances of Chuuya asking him out were weird and he'd never thought Sigma accept the offer but he had, somehow.

Earlier that day Chuuya had gone to the detective agency to ask for help with a problem in the Port Mafia. Chuuya didn't like bowing down to them but he was under the boss's orders. The smart one had a case in another city and Dazai had conveniently gotten assigned a case right after Chuuya showed up at the agency.

Sigma had gotten assigned to him, which he wasn't super happy about. The problem wasn't that he didn't like Sigma, the problem was that he liked Sigma too much. Still Chuuya managed to keep a cool head and finish the mission. It was after that that Chuuya lost control of himself and ended up accidentally asking Sigma out, but before he could take anything back Sigma accepted.

Which was how they had ended up in the place they were now. It was dark out but Chuuya knew an ice cream stand that would still be open so he took Sigma there and took him to the park nearby afterwards. Sigma and Chuuya were walking down a path in the park when a figure clothed fully in black suddenly appeared.

Just as soon as they appeared they pointed their hand at Sigma at and a gust of wind sent Chuuya stumbling backwards

Just as soon as they appeared they pointed their hand at Sigma at and a gust of wind sent Chuuya stumbling backwards. Sigma fell backwards and that's when Chuuya realized he needed to do something. Chuuya ran at the figure with his hand in a fist, instead of hitting them the punch went right through them and they went up in a cloud of black smoke. Chuuya looked around for a few seconds but realized it was pointless.

Right, he needed to go check on Sigma. Chuuya rushed over to Sigma and knelt down next to him.... Sigma's state was horrible. There was blood trickling out of Sigma's mouth and a gaping hole in the middle of their chest.