Chapter 2

Chuuya immediately went to Sigma and grabbed his shoulders.

"You're- you're alive!"

Sigma looked a bit shaken, he was a bit flustered at their sudden close proximity.

"Y- yes?" Sigma managed to say.

"I- I saw you die though! Yesterday!! I held you in my arms as you died, I can't misremember that!" Chuuya practically yelled.

"I- we were together yesterday???" Sigma asked, that was not in his memories.

Suddenly Chuuya let him go. Sigma looked at him in such a distant way. Nothing like how his Sigma looked at him.

Sigma put their face to his hand.

"Um, Chuuya-san, Kouyou-san... Akutagawa, now if you'll excuse me, I'll get going to my mission."

With that Sigma left the group at Kouyou's balcony. Akutawgawa watched as Sigma left and then looked back and forth between Chuuya and Kouyou.

 Akutawgawa watched as Sigma left and then looked back and forth between Chuuya and Kouyou

"... So, Chuuya darling, are you alright?" Kouyou asked.

"Yes. yes I'm fine." Chuuya quickly snapped, however he still managed to keep a respectful tone.

"Are you sure you don't need a day off?" Kouyou asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Chuuya said, though a day-off didn't sound too bad right about now.

"Um." Chuuya started,"Does Sigma work here?"

"Yes." Kouyou stated as if it was an obvious fact.

"Uh, since how long?" Chuuya asked.

"Since just a few years after you joined..." Kouyou answered and raised an eyebrow at Chuuya. "Chuuya dear, I know you and Sigma aren't very close but I thought you'd surely be aware of his existence. And what was that about him dying?"

"Um... I think I must've had too much to drink?" Chuuya answered

"This early in the morning?" Kouyou asked.

"Well, y'know it's never too early to drink!"

"Ok... are you sure you don't need a day off?" Kouyou asked again.

"Yes. I'm sure." Chuuya confirmed again.

"Alright then, uh. Akutagawa, make sure to keep an eye on Chuuya for today. Just in case." Kouyou turned to Akutagawa and said.

"Yes ma'am." Akutagawa said and bowed his head a little.

"Well, is there anything else to discuss?" Kouyou asked Chuuya.

"Nothing else, Ane-san. I'll see you later." Chuuya said and left.

Akutagawa followed behind him.

~(time skip)~