03|| the first trauma

- You looked good in the photos. - Lindsay said looking at the computer.

A few days of the event had already passed and Aurora called her friend to go to her house after so long without seeing each other.

- Of course I was - Aurora said lying on her bed and on her cell phone.

Lindsay laughed getting up and walked to the balcony in the bedroom.

- Ugh, how can you stand having such a beautiful stepfather like that? - Lindsay said calling Aurora's attention and the girl laughed getting out of bed and going after her friend.

Tom was lying with his computer on one of the pool chairs, probably answering some emails from the band.

- I would feel like it was an affront for my mother to marry someone so much younger and still be a hot whore, she wouldn't control me - She joked and Aurora laughed.

- I was watching some old videos of him, photos... - Aurora said coming out of the balcony.

- What's up? Same thing as now? - The friend asked curiously and Aurora started typing some things on the computer and called her friend.

She researched his photos from when he was younger and lindsay stared at the screen.

- Damn, he was already born with the glow up - Lindsay said shocked. - Aurora if you had met him at that time at the age you are, you would be the perfect couple.
- You're great at creating scenes that don't exist - Aurora said.

- You literally have this man inside the house - Lindsay said pointing to the computer. - In just a different time.

- He's my stepfather - Aurora replied to her friend and threw herself on the bed.

- Well, I can find a way - Lindsay said sitting on the bed. - You can stay with your brother, it's the perfect twin, it's going to be like staying with him.

Aurora laughed listening to that and threw a pillow at her.

- You're an idiot.

- But seriously, something like that must go through your head, which is, besides the fact that he is still a guitarist. - Lindsay spoke excitedly and Aurora raised her eyebrows - 8 years apart is not so much compared to her mother's with him.

- It's life good, I heard that he was obsessed with it, it made his destiny. - Aurora said shrugging her shoulders.

- Okay... but what's up, now that you're back in Los Angeles, do you have any idea what you're going to do? - Lindsay asked staring at her friend. - I'm sure there will be some cool jobs just because you're Heidi's daughter.

- I haven't thought about it yet - Aurora replied. - I don't know, nothing interesting has happened, you know? I need a new obsession.

Aurora said and Lindsay laughed picking up her cell phone.

- Damn, it's my mother - The girl said getting up. - I'll have to go help her with some things.
- Really? Are you going to leave me here alone in boredom? - Aurora asked sitting on the bed.

- Wow, I wanted to have a boredom like that and with a man like that sitting down there - Lindsay said jokingly. - See you later.

Aurora went to say goodbye to her friend and soon Lindsay left the room going to the entrance.

The girl approached the table turning on the computer again and soon appeared on the website that she showed her friend with some photos of Tom. She stood a little thoughtful standing there and left the room going down the stairs and going to the kitchen.