21|| Noah.

Aurora pov.

For a second I ran away from the real world with my imagination and stood static in front of Tom.

He looked at me without understanding what had happened, but I only thought about how I wanted to kiss him right there.

- Aurora? - He called me and I went back to reality.

His face was wet from the tears that fell and I held his hand trying to show him some kind of comfort.

- We have to leave that behind, it's the only way we can move on. - I said sighing. - If we already know it was a mistake, we shouldn't hit that key for the second time.

I said a little downcast, but it was the right one. He should go back to the routine he had with my mother and I should focus on my work that would come from now on.

- For a second we had a totally problematic illusion of the two of us together. - I spoke and he had his attention on me. - Don't be like that, your brother knows and that's okay. We should just move on and forget about it.

Tom put his hand on his face and got up from the chair.

- So that's it. - He said putting his hands on his waist. - Do you like me?

- No! - I laughed shaking my head - Do you like me?

- No.

- Strange, since little by little you were regretting getting married right after you met me. - I shrugged.

- And you say you don't like me, but for a few seconds it was static, probably imagining a kiss from us. - He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and got up walking far away.

Author pov

- A kiss that you were certainly dying to win. - She said leaving him silent. - I thought I should worry about your crying, but I've seen that your ego is already back on active.

- Can I ask you one more thing? - Tom asked before the girl came home.

Aurora turned to look at him.

- Do I really look like I won't be a father someday? - He was curious.

She sighed a little thoughtfully looking at the sky.

- I don't know, maybe not. - She said looking at him. - But maybe if she did, she would definitely be a girl's father.

She replied ready to leave.

- So you should have a little sister? - He asked making fun of the girl and she turned to him completely angry.

- I hate you. - She said walking to him and pushed him into the pool. Tom wasted no time and held her hand taking it with him.

He laughed a lot the way the girl had gotten angry.

- Is everything okay there? - Maria asked going outside watching them both in the water. - Do you need anything...?

- It's okay, Maria. - Tom said smiling at the woman. - After the exchange Aurora started with this strange habit of swimming in clothes.

Aurora rolled her eyes and the housekeeper smiled going inside.

- That's not going to happen. - Tom said and Aurora was just silent coming out of the water.

°°°

Monday.

- So, you will keep this script and speeches, in three days we will start the recordings. - One of the producers explained looking at Aurora and the girl took all the paperwork a little scared by the weight of that.