The magic

The rain was falling harder.

There was a sudden loud thunder accompanied by a strong gush of water falling slant towards the people under the chai tapri, making Monami suddenly move backwards.

Karan instinctively put his hand out to protect Monami from the hot utensils on the tea stall counter. Karan blocked Monami's way with his strong arm and then turned his arm and wrapped it around Monami , bringing her closer to himself.

Monami felt sudden warmth of Karan's breath and body wrapped around her and she felt so cozy.

"Careful Monami. Don't fall." Karan said
Monami thought out loud, "oh but I am falling Karan"
Karan loosened his grip and as Monami slid out of Karan's arms, she ran her left hand down Karan's arm and held his hand tight.

Karan seemed surprised by this reaction. Monami then  pulled Karan and walked out in the rain. It was raining heavily and Monami and Karan were drenched in no time. As they reached the middle of the empty road , Monami faced Karan, looked into his eyes, and started dancing lightly.  Karan was smiling softly, looking at her. Monami stretched back, held one of Karan's hands and twirled herself and then twirled their arms to land next to Karan's drenched body. Karan and Monami looked at each other intently for a few seconds, as rain drops continued to slide on their faces.

Monami then moved Karan's hand to the back of her waist, kept her one hands on Karan's shoulder and held Karan's hand with her second hand. She started doing a little waltz with imaginary music in her head. Karan fumbled a little in the beginning, but then went with the flow of Monami's dance moves. His smile was bigger now and he seemed very happy.

Monami kept leading Karan , demonstrating some dance steps and then Karan followed, all the while laughing together

In the middle of their crazy , fun dancing , Karan pulled Monami closer to her and their noses almost touched. Both Karan and Monami were looking in each other's eyes - happy, they were. Karan held Monami tight at the back of her waist. Monami's hands were near Karan's shoulders and neck, his muscular body feeling so strong to Monami.

Karan brought his lips closer to Monami's

Karan brought his lips closer to Monami's. Monami's own lips trembled as she tried to give herself in and closed her eyes. But Karan went past to Monami's ears, and said , in his husky voice, "Monamiii"

Monami's name never sounded so sexy to her before. She uttered a feeble "Karan" with a sigh. Karan was speaking something in her ear, which she took a few seconds to process - "kya kar rahi ho Monami"

Again, he said "kya kar rahi ho Monami" - but this time his voice was less soft.

"Kya kar rahi ho Monami" , Karan's tone suddenly changed.

"Monami, Monami" Karan started saying loudly to Monami and broke her trance.

"Monami wound bheeg jayega, kya kar rahi ho. Stay inside" Monami realised Karan was saying to her angrily, while they were still at the tapri. Monami was trying to pull Karan outside but Karan held her hand firmly and didn't move an inch. Monami realised she had been daydreaming .....

_________TO BE CONTINUED.......,,,