progression

A few weeks later, another body was found in an abandoned alley. The victim's name was Zahra Mawlana. After some enquiry it was found that the girl was often seen at the kulfi shop in the corner of the street. Akhila told Shivansh "This is the shop we go to right. That guy seems to disappear all the time." "yes we must ask him what he knows." he replied. They went to that stall and told Sahadev the stall owner they were investigating a murder case and that he had to be interrogated. "I don't know anything." he started even before he was asked anything. "I didn't do anything wrong other than giving you badam kulfi instead of Pista yesterday." he continued. "Do you know this girl, she was last seen in your shop." Shivansh asked him. In a more composed manner Sahadev answered "I do know her. She comes here quite frequently since she is friends with my granddaughter. She last came here a week ago. She was with a young man, who was tall, thin and squared face, with unkept hair. She was screaming profusely at him. I was afraid you were suspecting me. I am the one who gives you kulfi everyday, that is the only job I know." "Thank you for the information." Shivansh replied and walked away.

It was then found out that the girl had also visited the medical shop on the day of her death. Ashish interrogated the ladies who worked at the pharmacy. Priya assisted by Aneesa described that Zara came to their shop to purchase some medicine. "After she left the shop she walked across the street and a young man pulled her into his car. I was about to come to the police station to report this" added Priya. Ashish asked her I she saw the man or remember anything about the car. "No, I was too shocked the car was black that is all I remember. I was too scared that is why I decided not to get involved." "Thank you for your information please contact us if you remember anything more." Ashish replied.

Shinde was very irritated by the way the media was describing the case. He was upset that the team was taking too long to solve the case. He congratulated a surprised Shivansh one day. "Congratulations, you are getting married in a month right. Good for you. This case has been going on for eight months. You realize what a joke the media is making of this." he continued. "I will do my best." Shivansh answered. "Your best does not seem enough, you are one of our top agents, that is why I entrusted you with this case. If you prefer you can work over this case with Gurmeet Singh, instead of Akilandeshwari Venkat. It will be better for all of us that way." "No, Akhila... I mean agent Venkat has contributed a lot for this case, it would be unfair of us to remove her from this case and anyway it is a matter of couple of weeks until this case is solved." he replied. Shinde then enquired whether an image had been developed for the man they were looking for. 

Forensic artists created an image of how the perpetrator would look based on the physical descriptions. Later that day Akhila was at Shivansh's place as the heart frame they had ordered from Paris had been delivered. It was a large decorated red heart shaped frame divided into half, to keep wedding pictures. "I can imagine it holding our wedding photos already." Shivansh told her. "In a month's time you will be Akilandeshwari Shukla." he continued. "I am going home now." she said. "Wait, it is raining how will go now." he asked. "Oh yes it is right. I guess I should stay here tonight." she replied.

Soon after a couple of days Rithika's mother had come to the station. Bunny Singh took her inside and she explained the whole thing to him. "I have not shared everything I knew." she started . "Rithika used to act in a tv series directed by Amit Trivedi. Amit was a  lustful man, I thought everything was going on okay. Then Rithika came home crying one day, she told me that Amit forced himself on her. That is why she had quit acting in that series. Rithika didn't want to go out anywhere after that. After four months she started going to a college nearby, she was recovering slowly, and then suddenly one day we heard this news." she continued crying. Then Gurmeet showed him the image developed of the perpetrator. She said she had seen that man before but could not recollect who he was. Then after a couple of minutes she said he resembled Monty a man who worked as Amit's secretory for a couple of months. 

Gurmeet Singh conveyed this information to others. Monty was soon tracked down. It was found that he stayed in a two room apartment with three of his friends. Akhila and Shivansh went to arrest Monty. Monty's friends told them that he was not there and that he was out of station. The neighbor's dog ran inside the apartment and started sniffing the closet, where Monty was hiding. When Akhila opened the Monty pushed her on the table and she fainted while he ran away he was obviously caught by the people guarding outside. The friends were taken to the station for withholding information and the dog went back home with a lot of appreciation and was nominated for best resident award by the tenants.

Shivansh was worried about Akhila he took her to the hospital and there it was revealed that Monty used Chloroform to make her faint. She told Shivansh she was okay and all that was important was that they had got Monty. He didn't seem so sure about it and kept telling her to take care. He finally went back to work. 

At the police station Shivansh threw a chair at Monty's face. "How dare you do such a thing to a woman." he asked. "that too to my girlfriend." Monty thinking he was talking about Zarrah replied saying. "Boss, I didn't know she was your girlfriend, I will check with you next time." People took Shivansh away as he would have killed Monty if he had been there a second more.

Monty's friends were kept in custody for two days. They said they didn't know anything about Monty's activities and that he had begged saying that people had wrongly accused him for something and the police were after him. It was announced that Monty was the man behind all the six murders. Later it was found that Monty had an alibi during Monica and Rithika's murder. He was in his native place for a month. There were photos of it as well. They believed that the pictures were fake. Monty admitted to what had happened with Zarrah. "We were at a party, and I saw her wearing a short skirt and was drunk. She was literally asking for it. I tricked her into coming to my hotel room. She fought at first but cooperated later. I have never seen any of the other girls." he said looking at the photos. "But I wish I had seen this one when she was alive." he said pointing at Rithika.