If Only Tonight We Could Sleep.

A young woman stands in the arrival section of LAX Airport. This young woman is familiar to us, even with her eyes covered by dark sunglasses and her dark brown hair hidden under the hood of her tracksuit. A list celebrity, Jenna Ortega, bounced on her tip-toes, looking through the crowd of people exiting the plane. She let out a slight squeal when she saw him and ran through the crowd, tackling him in a tight hug. "Hello, Angel." He said, returning her hug. She repeatedly kissed his cheek and lips and said, "I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!" He smiled and kissed her deeply, cupping her face in his hands. "I missed you too," after another thirty seconds of hugging, they let go of each other and walked to the car, waiting to take them home.

"Did you get a tan?" Jenna asked while cuddling up to him in the backseat. He laughed softly, "Not intentionally. The Australian sun got me pretty bad. This is the leftover from sunburn." Jenna giggled at him, "Aw, poor baby." She said, kissing his cheek. They arrived at their home, and they both sat on the couch. Y/N left his luggage by the front door to deal with later. Jenna sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slipped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes. She smiled, "So that you know, I don't plan to let you go anytime soon. You owe me two months' worth of cuddling," She said. He smiled tiredly, "Hon, that sounds incredible. But I'm so tired, I will likely be asleep through most cuddle sessions," he said. She stroked his hair and felt his breathing change when he fell asleep on her shoulder.

She let him sleep like that for a few minutes before waking him gently and getting him to move into the bedroom. He collapsed on the bed, fully dressed, and immediately fell back asleep. Jenna giggled and changed into a white button-up top that belonged to Y/N. She started wearing it to sleep in shortly after he left. She crawled into bed and rested her head on his chest before falling asleep.

She woke up a few hours later and saw that his spot on the bed was empty. She looked at the bedside clock, and it read Three AM. Getting out of bed and walking to the lounge room, she heard the sound of talking from the lounge room. She stepped in and saw Y/N watching a movie she didn't recognize. She rubbed her eyes and let out a tired, "Baby?" He turned to look at her, "Sorry, Hon, did I wake you?" she shook her head and joined him on the couch, "No, I just woke up and saw you weren't there. Can't sleep?" She asked. Y/N nodded and said, "Yeah, Jetlag. I'm sure I'll be back to normal in a day or two." Jenna nodded, rested her head on his shoulder, and held his hand.

"I really missed you," Jenna said softly. "The house felt so empty without you here." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "I missed you too. It felt weird being away from you for so long." He said, taking in the feeling of having her close to him for the first time in two months. Jenna lifted her head and kissed his cheek, "I'm gonna stay up late with you until your sleep schedule gets back to normal," She said. Y/N smiled at her, "You don't need to do that, Hon. You need to sleep too." Jenna shook her head tiredly, "No. I'm going to stay up late with you until you...."  Before she could finish, she fell asleep on his shoulder. Y/N chuckled and pulled a blanket left on the couch