Fair Play | 17 [M]

★ Kang Soojin ★

Shuhua sat me down on her bed as she quickly went into her closet, rummaging through the clothes she put up. "You'll change with everyone else right? Since it's cold I'll give you a shirt to wear underneath, don't take it off and put your sports clothes on top of it, okay?" She said in a hurry as I chuckled in response.

She took two black shirts, then walked up to me, quickly took my arms and started examining the rest. While she was doing so, her fingers were tracing each part of my body, making me feel the same type of way I felt yesterday.

"Okay, I took two shirts because I didn't know which one you'd like, I have one without and sleeves and a short sleeved one. Which one do you want?"

"Hm, which one do you recommend?" I ask.

"Well, to be more safe you should take the short sleeved one, but if you think it'll be too warm you can take the other one." She says, I didn't listen to a word she said. Sorry Shuhua, but I just can't focus if you're like this.

Her body was perfect, too perfect to not pay attention to. I pull her in for a kiss, feeling her kiss back without hesitation.

"It doesn't matter which one I'll take." I say, Shuhua sits down next to me before letting out a sigh. "Sorry, Soojin. I think I got too carried away last night."

She was looking down the entire time, fidgeting with her fingers a little. "Well, I forgive you, but we should make it fair." I said, making Shuhua look at me, obviously blushing at my words.

Before she can even say it, she pulls me in for a kiss, indicating that she wanted to do this. "Go ahead then." She mumbles, feeling shy all of a sudden. The sentence she said was enough to make me feel confident in doing this again.

If i managed to do this yesterday, I can do It today too. I think to myself. I mean, everything was different now, I was sober and it was early in the morning.

The atmosphere is different, it made me doubt myself a little, I think Shuhua felt it too. "Soojin." She calls out before caressing my cheek with her hand. "It's alright. If you're still feeling uncomfortable. You don't have to pressure yourself into doing something you're don't really want to." She says as she places her hand in top of mine to show an attempt of comforting or calming me down.

I nod, but I still wanted to do it. I at least had to try, if I end up screwing it up I'm sure Shuhua won't make a big deal out of it, she knows I'm not experienced.

I gently cup her face with one hand and pull her in for a slow, but passionate kiss that was full of love and care. She kissed back without any doubts or hesitation. We progressed from kissing to a slow but "spicy" make-out session as Shuhua placed her hands on my neck, gripping it slightly to keep me in place as she moved from my side to straddle me.

Her towel was still intact which made me surprised, does this woman super glue her towels together so they don't fall off or what?

I pulled away from the kiss and placed my hands on her hips. I pulled her closer and she accidentally shifted to the side while her body was coming closer to mine. Now she was straddling my leg.

She kissed me again and we continued the make-out session for a short while before I pulled away to kiss her neck. I heard her breath hitch every now and then as I left a wet trail of kisses down to her collarbones.

I kissed all over her collarbones and shoulders, whenever I found her weak spot I'd leave a hickey there. Each time I left a hickey I could hear her whimper softly as she would shift around on my leg.

Then, I moved down to her cleavage. After kissing a few places and leaving a few Hickeys I decided it wasn't enough for me. I pulled away from her soft and sweet skin to take off her bra, which she gladly helped me get rid of.