Who am i? The search for my species

- Ravenheart
Huh? Where am i?
"Hahahahaha we finally reproduced a new species! Now we can increase our army as much as we want!"
"Hey why do they have horns?"
"Who cares! Hahahahaha! This was the first result from the cross breeding! They better be useful to us in war!"
"Hehehe her boobs and body ain't that bad,why don't we have some fun before adding them to our millitary?"
"Ayo- she isn't even legal yet!"
"Who cares! Hahaha i will be the first to take her virginity!"

Huh? Who are those? And what am i? ?? They look odd then me,and.....why is that guy running towards me naked?....are they my enemy?
The orc comes near Ravenheart and touches her chest. "Hehehehe smooth~"

W-wha! GET AWAY FROM ME!
*Swipes hand* suddenly a dark skull like structure forms out of thin air,it had horns just like the girl.

"H-hey what's that thing above that girl?"
"W-what is that??"
"Some kind of attack?"

The orc grabbing her chest was too busy to notice the skull coming towards him....

*Splash* the skull merely touched the orc's body and it blown away with blood sprinkling like fountain,seeing this every other orc started to get panicked!

"W-what tf just happened???"
"Aaaaa this must be curse for doing sus things to minor!!!"
"Wtf is that orc speaking again n again!!!!"
"RUNNNN BITCHES!!!"

Every other orcs were being killed one by one by the dark skull, Ravenheart didn't knew what was going on hence she tried to explore around and found lots of clothes, different documents and papers in tents.

"What are these?" When she touched the document with unknown language,her human trait activated which made her able to read every words and thier meanings behind them.

After reading alot of documents,papers of orc tribe she now knew how she was born....

"I see,i was made for evil intentions and by bad method on top of it...."
She looked around, noticing the skull killing the last orc leaving her the only one left around....
"There must be more like me,i have to search for them. The paper said there are more then one base,maybe they are being mistreated right now too.....i will have to protect my family."
She wears the dress she found in one of the tent.
She then recalls the skull and starts to head toward another base.
"Time to go."