A mysterious crime

- Earth XXXX year
(TV news)
"There are numerous cases popping up recently which includes murder, robbery,rape and many more. Police are looking into this matter and can't find any clues regarding the suspicious cases. Many people are leaving their residence and going to nearby countries in fear of them being the next target.
What will happen to our country? The government is investing in everything to find the root of all these cases,they searched through all local/public CCTV camera's,spies and military armies and we still haven't found any clue,Meet you in next episode when we get more info-"
*Beep* "tch- i can't believe they still haven't found any clues yet.."
*Takes out a cigarette from the pocket and burns it with light after putting it in mouth*
"Fuuu~ looks like...i have to return to this filthy work again..." I open the old wooden cupboard in which some casual civil dress and a black coat was hanging... "I really hate this work.." i took out the coat and started to wear shoes after wearing the coat.
"Now let's go to work."

(A normal building)
This building has changed a lot i guess...well it is comin sense to hide the governmental work.
When i entered the building where normal civilians who were still in the country were roaming around....well not most of them were civilians....i can see some spies mixed up between them as civilians..they had perfect disguise but that won't work on me tho..i entered the elevator and pressed the buttons in correct sequence that the elevator started to move....the code i just entered is exclusive to 'Assasins/Detectives'
Well,i work as both and know alot about both fields.
'Assasins' are the people who silently assassinate evil doers and they get paid according to thier bounties put on them, while 'Detectives' are the people who find the whereabouts, biography and everything about the target. We are superior to spies in hierarchy and have way more authority then them..
*Bing* the elevator stopped and opened,i walked out of the elevator and found people in black suit walking around....well let's go to my workplace...while i was walking to my destination,i noticed many people were looking at me with fear, suprised and anger. Well i can't complain about it since i was a total psycho in my past hehe, well i reached near my room and opened the door.
*Inhales* well atleast my room is still clean,the room only consisted of 1 chair,1 desk,1 bed,1refrigerator,1 closet,1 bookshelf,1 telephone,,1 mirror,1 computer if i was bored....i walked to my desk and opened the drawer and found some files,rubic cube,some magazines,some ammo clips and a glock. Since i was the member of 'assassins' i had good mastery over firearms,but since even a glock is enough for me i don't take too heavy firearms on work....
I can still vividly remember the day when i was holding a gun for the first time during the selection of assassins, we had the task to shoot a moving object at the speed of sound. Most participants couldn't even lift the gun while rest couldn't shoot the fast moving object. At last was my turn, i picked the gun, it was slightly heavy and aimed at the moving object. Since i was a good mathematician, physician i was able to calculate the speed,where it will move,where does it stops for few nanosecond in just 1 look, now i just had to fire the gun.
*Bang* i was successful at hitting the object,it all went according to my plan hehe. Now i was taken to some training for my physique and rest are better to be left for next time.
I took my glock and put it in my pocket,while going out of the room my eyes moved to a mirror.
Grey hair, muscular body,sexy face,tall body....man i have such a sexy body to rizz up some girls but aaaa why am i wasting my time as a Assassins *sigh* well time to look at this mystery.