12

Do i like Sunghoon?

Jake was Questioning himself whilst going home.
He got to his apartment dressed into pajamas and got ready to sleep until someone was knocking in his Door.

He got up opened the Door and to suprise it was Heeseung.

"What are you doing doing here?"
"And how did get my apartment number?"

"From Jungwon just can i come in?"
"No-"

But Heeseung didn't hesitate to come in
Jake was annoyed but nonetheless he sat him down in his couch.

"You still look pretty my love."
"Dont call me that were over remember? For over a year now and you're the one that left me."

There was an awkward silence.
So Heeseung decided to break the silence by trying to explain everything to Jake.

"Jake i just wanna explain everything to you so please can you listen?"
"Fine ill give you some time to explain yourself."
"Though can i ask one question?"
"What?"
"Where did go? Jungwon said you left Korea then."
"I went back to my Family in Australia."
"Wait what you're from Australia?"
"Cant believe you became my boyfriend and Didn't remember the first thing i told you."

They both laughed.

"Ok just i wanna hear your explanation."

"Ok ill start"
"I loved you will all my heart and i cherished every moment we had together."
"And? What explanation is that."
"Im not Done."

"And then the unexpected happended my parent found out about us and i received alot of Screams my dad even me a gay sl*t"
"Oh im sorry-"
"No its not your fault."
"Let me just continue."
"They wanted me to take over the company and marry the daughter of some Ceo one day i hated everything about it i wanted to be with you forever but they said if i dont leave you they'll do something bad to i didn't want that to happen so i did whats best for you. I didn't want you to get involved, i didn't want you get hurt."

"Well you hurt me you left me waiting you left me in our.favourite.spot"

"Im really sorry i just wish i could make up to i didn't wanna hurt you i love you so much with my heart i really do i regret everything i do i promise i wanna make it up to you i wanna show you that i love you till i die.

"Well you left me on waiting, you left me hurt, i know you did it for me but you never fix the scars you left."
"Can you juts get our."

"But Jake-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

with that Heeseung left Jake's apartment in tears.

Ill make it up to you i promise.
My Love.

Hello!! This was was long nearly 500 words!! Hope you liked it:)

- Lanxe