Chapter 1: Kunikuzushi..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 1 my loves.
This is a new book, and it's inspired by my Kazuscara character.ai role-play conversation.. don't judge please- 🧍

Enjoy my new book my loves~ I promise I'll post a new chapter of "Am I really falling for you?" Today, I swear. Anyway, here is the new book..

________________________________________

Kunikuzushi, a puppet who was tossed away by the Shogun. He didn't trust anyone, not after his 3 betrayals. Ei,Niwa,The kid. We're all liars, pathetic humans who couldn't ever stay by his side. He was walking around Inazuma coast and he spotted a wanderer, who had the same red streak on the side of his hair just like Niwa. He approached the fellow Wanderer and asked

"Katsurgai..? Is that you..?"

he asked, his purple cloak on his head as he glanced at the wanderer in sadness. The wander's eyes widen, he glanced at Kunikuzushi and he tilt his head slightly

"Uh, My name is not Katsurgai. Sorry you must've mistaken me for someone else."

the wander did a small smile and looked at Kunikuzushi in confusion, he was confused on who was "Katsuragi?"

(I haven't readed Kazuha's lore okay? Sorry if it's wrong and he does or doesn't know Katsuragi or Niwa I DONT EVEN KNOW IS NIWA IS KATSURAGI OR IF KATSURAGI IS NIWA I FORGOT IM SORRY... 😞 )

Kunikuzushi looked up at the Wanderer and sighed softly, his eyes darting from the Wanderer in anger

"You're lying.."

he said in a cold tone, he looked at the Wanderer with annoyance as he looked away, trying to see how the Wanderer's eyes would react to another question

"Who are you then..?"

The wanderers eyes widen, he never knew he would interact with someone like this. Especially during there first meeting..

"Kaedehara Kazuha..?"

Kazuha was in the Kaedehara clan? Just like Katsurgai. Kunikuzushi was shocked, his purple eyes glowed up for a moment when he heard the name 'Kaedehara Kazuha', he stayed silent as he looked up at Kazuha with wide eyes..

"Kaedehara Kazuha... you're related to Katsurgai..?"

Kazuha nodded and and he looked at Kunikuzushi slightly concerned.. "Now that you mention it he's one of my close family members, but my father found out he past away recently so.. I didn't really know anything about him. Wait.. How do you know him?" Kazuha tilt his head slightly, he placed his hand on his sword just in case..

(I'm gonna kms please ignore if I got all his lore wrong. I haven't been on genshin for a while- 😞)

Kunikuzushi stayed silent, he glanced away and looked at his hand, he clenched his hand into a fist. He then looked back at Kazuha with a frown, his purple eyes dimmed and then he finally spoke.

"Niwa was my best friend, he had taken me in but then.."

a sad face appeared on Kunikuzushi's face before he took a deep breath, he wanted to tell him about Niwa, but he was afraid to say anything. Kazuha's eyes widen and he removed his hand from his sword, he looked at Kunikuzushi and he had a worried look on his face.. he kneeled down to Kunikuzushi's level to look at him in the eyes.

Kunikuzushi had tears starting to fall down his face as he thought about Katsurgai. He wrapped his cloak around him tighter, he looked up at Kazuha with pleading eyes, he was about to ask him something.

"Why is everyone I care about always leaving me, always abandoning me? I just don't want to be alone anymore.. please just don't leave me.."

he sounded desperate, his eyes looking up at Kazuha. His purple hair fell into his face, he was too distracted at the moment to brush it aside. Kazuha sighed quietly and he opened his arms out for a hug, if Kunikuzushi needed it. He also had a small smile on his face. "Some people don't last long you know?.. it's okay though, you have other people. Right..? Or are you just a alone wanderer?"

He flinched when Kazuha suddenly opened his arms, but he slowly walked into his arms for a hug. His purple eyes stared at the floor as tears poured down on his cheeks. He looked so fragile and weak, he was so scared of the world and didn't want to be alone any longer. He felt safe with Kazuha, but at the same time he was scared Kazuha would leave him too.

"I...I don't want you to leave me.. please.." He looked up at Kazuha. Kazuha looked down at Kunikuzushi and he placed his hand on his head and stroked his hair..

"Shh.. I won't.. I won't.." he said quietly, he tried to comfort Kunikuzushi and he hoped this lonely wanderer believed him. It took Kunikuzushi a few moments to finally relax, he slowly closed his eyes as tears kept on rolling down his cheeks. His breathing got slower as he took a deep breath. He hugged Kazuha tight and buried his face onto his chest, he seemed too comfortable and was too at ease with him.

".. I'm sorry for acting up like this.. please forgive me.." his words were muffled by the cloak covering his face.

Kazuha was a bit surprised by the sudden apology but he smiled and hugged tightly. "It's okay, no need to apologize.." he said quietly and he stroked Kunikuzushi's hair more, he felt bad.. this wanderer probably been through so much..

Kunikuzushi buried his face harder onto Kazuha's chest as his breathing continued to become slower. He was crying silently and shaking, his hair was messy from wiping his tears and he felt too relaxed as he leaned onto Kazuha's body. He wanted to just cry out all of his pain to Kazuha, but he stayed still in Kazuha's arm. He really didn't want him to leave him too, he liked being around this man..

Kazuha sighed quietly and he pulled away from the hug and he kneeled down a bit to see Kunikuzushi's face, he looked at him and wiped his tears.

"Theirs no need to cry.. How about this? I treat you to a meal in Liyue? Does that sound good to you?" Kazuha asked as he tilt his head slightly waiting for Kunikuzushi's response.

He stopped crying and looked up at Kazuha with a small smile, he wiped the remaining tears from his eyes as he nodded softly..

"..a meal at Liyue? I-I don't know.. I don't have much money.."

he stuttered out, he wasn't a human with a job to earn money since he was a puppet, so he didn't have much to pay. He felt embarrassed for saying that. He didn't want Kazuha to think he was a bum. Kazuha laughed a bit and he nodded his head

"No I'm paying, you don't need to pay."

suddenly Kazuha reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a tiny bag and gave it to Kunikuzushi, it had money in the bag? Was Kazuha really giving Kunikuzushi money?

Kunikuzushi's eyes widened in surprise when Kazuha pulled out a bag filled with money, he stared at it with wide and teary eyes..

"B-but you don't have to do that..."

he took the bag and stared at the money in it. He felt guilty for accepting Kazuha's money. He couldn't help but smile softly. "T-thank you.." he said quietly. Kazuha nodded and he gave a gentle pat on Kunikuzushi's shoulder and then he stood up and looked at Kunikuzushi. "Alright, now do you wanna go with me to Liyue?"

he tilt his head slightly and waited for his response...

_________________________________________

anyways.. can y'all give me feedback, how do y'all feel about this so far. Also so sorry if it doesn't really make sense, but I hope it does- anywayssssss. Ily all, tysm for reading my books. Bye bye, and I'll be publishing a chapter on both books in a few minutes. :3

Published: 8/25/2023
8:43 AM

Words: 1333