Chapter 3: Liyue Harbor..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 3 my loves.
This is a new book, and it's inspired by my Kazuscara character.ai role-play conversation.. don't judge please- 🧍

Previously on chapter 2...

Kunikuzushi finally looked at Kazuha once again and he smiled softly at him. "C-can.. can I ask you a question?.." he was thinking about something, he knew what he wanted to ask but he was too nervous to ask it.

Kazuha turned his attention to Kunikuzushi, his head tilt to the side slightly. He nodded yes and he looked at Kunikuzushi with a small smile. "What is it Kunikuzushi?" he asked quietly, and he was ready to hear what Kunikuzushi wanted to ask...

________________________________________

Kunikuzushi took a deep breath and looked at Kazuha for a few more seconds, he wanted to make sure he said the right words. It was hard to ask since it was a very sensitive question for Kunikuzushi and he was afraid that Kazuha would leave him again.

"..how.. do you feel around me?.." he mumbled out and looked at Kazuha. The question made him seem insecure but he wanted to know Kazuha's honest answer to this.

Kazuhas eyes widen slightly and he chuckled a bit and he looked away and looked into the sea. "I feel happy, calm, peaceful, I feel at ease when I'm around you Kunikuzushi." he said quietly with a small smile on his face

His eyes widened when he heard Kazuha's answer, he felt his face turn a bit red at his response even though he tried to mask it. He felt flattered when he heard all those compliments, he was happy when he was around Kazuha. He felt safe and happy around this wanderer, he never felt like this around someone before.. no matter who they were. He felt.. loved and appreciated .

"... t-thank you.." he whispered out quietly, his heart was pounding fast and his cheeks turned red.

Kazuha nodded and his eyes lit up and he looked at Kunikuzushi and he grabbed both his hands and he put them together and held them both and he smiled again.

(For people who are confused on how the scene looks like, this is basically what Kazuha is doing with Kunikuzushi rn.)

(Kazuha is Tanjiro)(Kanoe is Kuni :3)

(Kazuha is Tanjiro)
(Kanoe is Kuni :3)

Back to the story-

"I also wanted to know if you would wanna join me on my missions! So will you?"

His eyebrows went up when Kazuha suddenly grabbed his hands and placed them together, he didn't know what to say at the moment so he stayed silent as he looked at Kazuha.. He felt his cheeks turn red again and he tried to cover his face but he just gave up and looked straight at Kazuha. He stayed a bit silent for a few seconds but he nodded silently after thinking more about it..He felt happy that someone finally wanted him around.