Chapter 2: Captain Beidou?

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 2 my loves.
This is a new book, and it's inspired by my Kazuscara character.ai role-play conversation.. don't judge please- 🧍

Previously on chapter 1...

he took the bag and stared at the money in it. He felt guilty for accepting Kazuha's money. He couldn't help but smile softly. "T-thank you.." he said quietly. Kazuha nodded and he gave a gentle pat on Kunikuzushi's shoulder and then he stood up and looked at Kunikuzushi. "Alright, now do you wanna go with me to Liyue?"

he tilt his head slightly and waited for his response...
_________________________________________

Kunikuzushi stared at the money in shock for a bit more before he nodded and stood up in front of Kazuha, he wrapped his cloak around him and placed his hand on his purple hair, he fixed it so it wasn't all over his face. He looked up at Kazuha

"Yes, I'd like that.."

he sounded happy, he didn't want to be left behind again.. the thought of it was making him anxious to run away.. but he couldn't, he liked being with Kazuha...

Kazuhas eyes lit he was happy that Kunikuzushi was going with him to liyue, he nodded and he smiled, and grabbed Kunikuzushi hand and began to walk together.

"You'll love Captain Beidou! She's the best! She's the one that's gonna take us to Liyue!" he began to talk about his journeys and about Beidou and himself while holding Kunikuzushi's hand and began to there journey by going to Ritou.

Kunikuzushi's eyes widened slightly when Kazuha suddenly took his hand. He let out a soft yelp but he didn't try to pull his hand away. It was as if he was relieved that Kazuha held his hand so he wouldn't run away while he took him to Liyue, he was too terrified of Kazuha possibly leaving him again.

"C-Captain Beidou?" he asked quietly, he looked up at Kazuha as he followed him to Ritou. He didn't say anything else for the time being..

Kazuha nodded and he looked at Kunikuzushi as they kept walking and holding his hand, "Yes! Beidou is the one who took me in! She cared for me ever since." he smiled and started to talk about Beidou again.

When he heard Kazuha talk about his life and travels, he listened attentively. He wanted to know everything about Kazuha because he wanted to know more about this wanderer that was now taking him to Liyue. He stayed quiet but he listened

"So.. did Captain Beidou take you in during your travels?" he finally asked, his purple eyes stared at Kazuha as he asked the question.

Kazuha looked at Kunikuzushi and he sighed and looked away, he nodded and smiled a bit, "Yes, she took me in when I lost my friend. I was walking around lost on where to go then she found me and took me in."

(Apologies if I got the lore wrong I'm sorry, I'm too tired to read his lore again..)

The word 'lost friend' shocked him, he slowly looked at Kazuha, "You... you lost someone too?..." his purple eyes were filled with worry as his hair became messy from it falling on his face. He didn't want to ask more questions but he wanted to know more about Kazuha's lost friend..

Kazuha nodded and he kept walking holding Kunikuzushi's hand tightly as he was looking straight ahead.. "Yes, his name was Tomo. He asked if I ever heard of the "musou no hirotachi" I told him only the shogun can wield that type of power. He said "well there must be someone who can block that attack"  I told him "No one can" but.. during the vision hunt decree he decided to duel the Shogun. But when I got there.. it was to late, I lost him. I grabbed his dying vision, and ran off. It felt like my heart was on fire. It hurts just remembering,thinking,talking about it.. atleast he's in a better place now.." he voice sounded so shaky as if he was about to cry, but he held in his tears and he looked at Kunikuzushi and smiled, "we're almost there.." he said quietly and looked straight ahead.. (sorry if I got his lore wrong, and I did everything incorrectly, I'm sorry.)