5. Promotion??

This song is in my favourite list for some days

-----------------------------------------------------------

After two months

They did quite well in these two months.Siya got the lead for the new and very important project.This project is very important for their company.
Currently,they are at Siya's home.

"Niyati,I'm so confused about this,can you help me?",Siya said to Niyati.

"Sure,show me,what is it?",she said to which Siya replied,"Here".

Niyati explained her the whole thing, Niyati also has to complete a file.

Time skip
In meeting room

Currently,Siya was in the meeting room and Niyati was there to help her.

After sometimes

Everyone was already present in the meeting room.Mr.Akhil introduce everyone to Siya as the lead.

The meeting begins,the investors asked many questions to Siya,Mr. Akhil was a little worried,but to his surprise,Siya handle everything perfectly.There were some questions in which she got a little nervous but with the help of Niyati,she handled them perfectly.

After the meeting

Everyone went out of the meeting room,only some employees, including Siya and Niyati, and Mr. Akhil to discuss something.

"That was quite unexpected from a new employee to handle such major project but Siya,you handled it perfectly.",Mr Akhil said praising the duo.

"Thank you sir,but I would not be able to do it,if Niyati would not helped me,I'm thankful to her.",She said giving half of the credits to her friend.

"Yeah,she handled the last project really efficiently.I really like the bond you two share.And,I will think about the promotion of you both,will inform you by the end of this month.",He said making the girls give a genuine smile.

He left along with other employees.

"I cannot believe, it's happening like seriously.",Siya said squealing in happiness.

"Am I dreaming or what?I mean like seriously,it's happening!",Niyati also joined Siya.

"Let's meet in evening,I will give you treat.",Siya announced.
"THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!",Niyati said happily.
~
Spoiler

One year went in just a blink of eye.

~

Word count- words
Votes Target- 5 votes

~

Hello everyone,
I know I'm late that's why I decided I will upload atleast two parts this week.
Have a nice day ❤️
Also,
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY🇮🇳

~

Sorry everyone,I thought that I already uploaded this part but I only saved it in my drafts.I hope you like the part, please don't forget to vote✨

~