21. The Pink City

Hey everyone,
New update, sorry as this chapter is really short but I thought something is better than nothing.
And sorry for not updating on last Sunday,my exams were starting from Monday and first exam was of maths,so I was just preparing for it.
Once again,sorry.

Enjoy the chapter

ITDREAM
~

I'm in Jaipur now,I remember I once came here with my parents it was one of the best trip of my life

I'm in Jaipur now,I remember I once came here with my parents it was one of the best trip of my life.I miss them,I miss my father, I miss his guidance,I miss my bestie,my bestest friend,my mother.If I've ever shared everything with someone then it's her.She's my everything and I would gladly sacrifice my life,every single thing I own for her.

I don't know why but I'm getting this weird feeling,like I'm going to lose a big part of my life.I'm getting this kind of feeling from a month and I wanted to go to my parents but I had to attend Ruhi's wedding and now this event.

Sometimes,I just want to leave everything and hug my mother.I'm missing her, it's not the first time I'm living without her but for the first time I'm getting this weird feeling,for the first time in eight years, I'm feeling this.

Maybe, it's just motion sickness. Maybe, I'm overthinking like always and it's nothing bad,well whatever, let's keep it aside and focus on this vacation.

So, I'm in my hotel currently.The event will start from tomorrow evening,as the event will last for some days,so I have plenty of time to spend on reviving the old memories that this city gave me.

I arrived here at 9 and currently it's 11 and I've not eaten anything except that burger and coffee which I had after landing.

It's 1 now, I've already done my brunch,so now it's time to explore.

First I will go to Albert Hall museum.I have booked a car for some days and it's already here,so let's go.

I wore a beautiful floral dress with white background and different colour flowers on it.It was gifted to me by Gupta on my last birthday.I paired it with white heels.

As I was in the front part of the hotel,I asked a staff member to click my pic to post on Instagram.

Her pic and Posts~