51

1 month later

Namjin couple and the vminkook couple's bonds became so strong, that both couples loved each other a lot.

Hoseok is 3 months pregnant.

He takes care of himself but most of the time he is careless because he has diabetes and he can't stop himself from eating sweets.

He tried a lot but it was so hard for him to stop himself, he always craved ice cream and chocolates.

Yoongi is done with hobi because hobi never listens to him, he gives yoongi hard times.

Yoongi understands that it's hard for hobi to control himself from eating chocolates and ice cream but hobi becomes more careless, he can't take care of himself and becomes so lazy that he won't want to get up from bed, he wants his breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner on the bed.

It's hard for the maid to clean yoongi's room because hobi stays the whole day inside the room, reading books and eating.

But the one most things is scary yoongi was hobi eating a lot of sweets and ice cream which was not good for his health and the baby health, yoongi even ordered that no sweets and ice cream allowed inside the palace but hobi was more intelligent in this thing that he hides chocolates where he eats without yoongi knowing.

One time yoongi caught hobi who was hiding chocolates inside the vase 🏺  he scolded hobi a lot and hobi promised him that he would never do it again but you know what That promise didn't last long because hobi still eating chocolates behind yoongi back and more careful so would not catch by yoongi again.

(×÷×)

Bell rang

The huge door opens two grooms come inside.

People who attend the wedding stand up and smile at the both groom.

Yes, you read right wedding.

Today is a wedding and want to know who the wedding is.

It's our namjin and vminkook wedding.

After being in so much love they decided to marry and new life.

jimin, taehyung and namjoon standing at the altar look at their mates with a lot of love in their eyes.

Seokjin and jungkook smile and make their way to them.

They stop in front of them.

Namjoon held jin hands.

Jimin and taehyung hold jungkook hands.

They smile and the wedding starts.

Time skip

"You may kiss your mate," the priest said.

Namjin kiss.

Jimin first kiss jungkook then taehyung kiss him.

Everyone stands up and cheers them while throwing flower petals.

Both couple smiles

Their parents go and hug them.

"jin welcome to the family!" suho and IU smile

Jin smiles and hugs them.

"joonie I'm sorry about that day," hyungjin said.

"It's okay Dad," namjoon said smiling.

"Look my son-in-law is very hot hyungjin," yuna said

Namjoon chuckles and hugs them.

(×÷π)

"Our son-in-law is so cute"(jimin's dad) Mr Park said.

"Nah he is so handsome " (taehyung dad) Mr Kim said.

"Nah our son-in-law is beautiful"(jimin's mom) Mrs. Kim said

"Nah he is bunny" (jimin's mom) Mrs. Park said.

Jungkook blushes so he looks down.

"yahh stop teasing him!!" vmin said.

They all laugh and welcome vminkook to each other's family.

(×π•)

Everyone is enjoying the wedding but there is someone whose mood is bad.

Maybe you guess who it is and that is our hobi.

Let me tell you what happens

He was very excited about his cousin Namjoon and best friend jungkook's wedding but this morning he had morning sickness and he vomited a lot that's how his mood got to run.

Right now he was sitting backside with his parents, yoongi and yoongi parents.

They were trying to make the hobi mood but the hobi was hobi, he was giving them the silent treatment, and he didn't want to talk with anyone.

Poor yoongi was dealing with hobi since morning.

He thought he was going to enjoy the wedding but here he was dealing with his mate who was giving him silent treatment.

"Seriously stop ignoring me!" yoongi said.

Hobi glares at him and looks away.

Yoongi sighs and looks at his parents and parents-in-law.

Bogum and sana give him an apology smile.

Miho and mina signal him to not give up.

(×÷π¶)

Thought?

Poor yoongi?

What do you think about the hobi attitude?