14

It's our last day in ibiza and we are going to a theme park. I love rides so I'm so excited. I put on some wide leg, ripped jeans and an orange top-->

I walk downstairs to see mostly everyone but Freya, tal and emily

I walk downstairs to see mostly everyone but Freya, tal and emily. Either they are just doing their hair or something bad has happened. "I'll be one sec" I announce to everyone, dropping my bag and practically running up the stairs.

I run into tals room and no one is there, that's ok maybe she's with frey. So I run to freyas room and yep, it's all three of them. Tal and emily are shouting back and forth at eachother whilst Freya is trying to sort everything out.

Tal is holding a curling iron which I immediately realise that to her it could be used as a weapon. "I'll have that" I say taking it quickly out of her hand and giving it to frey who unplugs it and puts it on the dresser. I nod her a small thankyou before looking back to talia and emily.

I stand inbetween the 2 of them and scream at the top of my lungs. Both of them stop arguing and look towards me. I'm about to ask them what's going on but suddenly all the guys run into the room. "Is everything ok?" Simon asked and we nodded.

"Sorry that was me" I say holding my hands up in the air they all look at me confused. "What? I stopped them from killing eachother" I say and they all realise what I mean. "Anyways we are all ready so we are gonna come down now, right tal?" I say and she nods, upset that she couldn't finish arguing with Emily.

I take tal and freyas hand and we walk down the stairs following behind the boys. We all get into 2 taxis and drive to the theme park. In the taxi I sit next to harry and tobi. "What were talia and emily even arguing about?" Tobi asks because tal and emily are in the other taxi with jj, Simon, lux and josh. "Umm I don't know, I didn't ask" I reply and tobi and harry laugh. "What so you just screamed instead" harry said and I nodded. "Yeah pretty much" I say and they both laugh.

"Frey what were tal and emily even arguing about?" I ask genuinely interested. "Oh emily came to give me one of the things you left in your room and then she insulted it and tal went feral" she says and I laugh.

I ask vik how long left of the journey and he says about 2 hours. I scream internally as I hate car journeys. I rest my head on Harry's shoulder to try and sleep but I just cant sleep on transport. I can only sleep on the couch or my bed. Instead of sleeping I just listen to everyone else's conversations.