27

When we get to harrys apartment, we go to his room. He sits on his bed and I sit on his lap straddling him. "So how are you and emily" he asks wrapping his arms around my back so I don't fall back. "I mean I dunno" I start and he chuckles. "I haven't really spoken to her since ibiza and she commented on my post last night" I finish. "What about you, did she seem friendly to you?" I ask him. 

"I mean yeah, she seemed a little too nice" harry says. "Oh I dunno It was weird, I haven't seen her in like 3 weeks." He adds and I nod. "I agree, I'll give her a call after" I say and he agrees.

"You excited for talia and simons wedding soon?" He asks and my face lights up. "I can't wait" I reply and harry laughs. "Me too" he replies. "I get to wear this silky beautiful dress, I'm so excited" I respond. "You'll look beautiful" he says before closing the gap between our lips.

After an hour of us just cuddling, I decide that I should ring Emily. "I'm gonna go ring emily" I say to harry. "Ok want me to come with?" He asks and I shrug. "Sure if you want" I respond. I grab my phone and dial emily not putting it on speaker because I think it would be really awkward if harry heard some of the shit that comes out of her mouth.

Hey lulu

Hey emily I just wanted to tell you something

Sure what's up

Where are you right now

I'm in my kitchen why

Is jack with you

No why is everything ok lulu

Yeah I just wanted to warn you that, we'll he's not really loyal to you

What are you talking about

It's just that, today in the restaurant, he was really touchy with me under the table, I thought you would want to know

Here we go again

What do you mean

Always making everything about yourself

I'm not trying to I just--

Lucía something good finally happens to me and you have to try and ruin it

Emily i--

No lucía let me talk, first you date harry when you promised me you didn't like him now your ruining my relationship with jack, you can't have everyone you want!

Emily I'm not trying to ruin your relationship, look I'm sorry about the whole harry thing, I didn't want it to cause such a massive argument and back then I didn't even recognise my feelings, I just want to warn you

Shut up lucía your just a fucking liar, jack would never do that, why would he want to touch you anyway. You were probably just getting flashbacks of your dad!

I hang up on her immediately. "How'd it go?" Harry asks. "There are so many fucking things that i  want to scream down the phone at her right now" I say and he laughs "that bad huh" he replies and I nod. "She thinks that I like jack and I'm trying to ruin their relationship" I scoff.

"Well all that matters is you tried and that we both know that's not true" Harry's says wrapping his arms around me. I go on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek gently. "Lucía" he says and I nod into his chest "yeah" I reply.

"I love you" he says and I smile internally. "I love you too"