Ch3: Where'd Hiso go?

After a couple minutes he he just kind zoned out.

[M] only came back to reality after he triped on a rock and almost fell. He was still in the front and still with Illu, but he couldn't see Hisoka. Whatever he'll probably be fine it's not like he'll die or anything. Probably. "Hey Illu, where'd Hiso go?"

"He said he had to deal with something and that he should be back in a bit."

"Okay, thanks Dove." [M] smiled and grabbed Illu's hand to stay closer to him. "Dove? That ones new." Illumi said with a slight smile and blush. "Mhm, I like dove. It suits you." [M] said, looking up at his husband who was already looking down at him. They were still in the front he so wasn't worried about getting lost.

After about an hour the fog lifted up a bit, and it looked like they were almost done. "Alright everyone, we are almost at the second phase." Satotz announced, and about half an hour later they had reached the site for the second phase. "Oh we're here, I wonder where Hiso is..." [M] said sitting down beside a tree. "He's not too far from here, so he would get here soon." Illumi stood next to [M]. "Otay."

Hisoka showed up about 20 minutes after [M] and Illumi. Once he arrived he looked around a bit until he spotted his husbands and walked over to them. "Hello my dears~" Hiso said, walking up to the two. [M] smiled and blushed a bit and Illumi just smiled and waved.

"Hello love." Illumi and [M] said almost in sync. Hiso gave them a smile, a genuine smile, amd sat next [M] on the floor. Illumi sat down too so now [M] was sitting in between his husband.

"Oh, by the way, Killua's here and he has this friend, and their definitely sooo gay for each other. They're gonna get married one day. But don't tell him I told you." [M] said. Hisoka chuckled a bit and Illumi just nodded.

"Okay, thats good to know." Illumi said. [M] turned to Illumi "Oh and if you do the whole, 'Assassins don't have friends' thing I will divorce you, and take Jinx... And Hiso." [M] said, referring to the time when Illu's dad said something similar to him. "Okay..?" He said after a minute. [M] just smiled at his response. Hisoka was just trying not to laughing during this whole conversation.

🖤🩶🤍(Time skip brought to you by my cat.)🤍🩶🖤

"Man where is he, I was sure Gon would be here." [M] smiled and looked at Illumi, who was standing right next to him, "Told you." [M] said with a smug grin. "Oh shush." Illumi smiled, shaking his head. Hisoka just chuckled at the interaction.

—————————————————-
This chapter ends at about the same time as episode 5, Hisoka X is X Sneaky.

Author says random shit!

1- This chapter is kinda short because I had absolutely no fucking idea how to write it since [M] was with Illu and not Hiso. Sorry

2- Hisoka and Illumi met when they were about 12-13 and they met [M] a couple months later, they started dating when they were 16-17, and got married when they were 19-20, so they've been married 3-4 years now.
—————————————————-

Words:601

~Crow<3