Prolouge - Runrunrunrunrunrun---

S/N POV (2nd Person)

'MOM WAS RIGHT-'

That was S/N's first thought as he ran from the giant pink bird that looked like it was so thin its skin was literally sagging off of it.

Or is it feathers?

Feathers and skin?

...not gonna ask...

Just run.

The bird is screeching, somehow having sharp fangs sticking out of its mildly deformed beak as it races after the children.

"KIIIIIIDDDDSSSS-"

The birds word is slurred, like it can't talk well at all, and it screeches again.

F/D/N manages to knock a table over behind the kids in an attempt to stop the bird, but it just jumps over, screeching the entire time.

"I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A STUPID IDEA S/S/N!"

S/S/N rolls his eyes at F/S/N's remark.

"WELL FORGIVE ME FOR NOT KNOWING A GIANT MONSTER BIRD LIVED HERE!"

The bird makes a loud sqwuak screech as it trips on its long and messed up legs, faceplanting into the ground.

"HA!"

S/N rolls his eyes at S/S/N's remark.

"S/S/N! IT MAY BE TRYING TO KILL US, BUT DONT BE A JERK!"

S/S/N gives S/N an exasperated look.

A/N: *Sniff* Y/N raised him so well.

The kids keep running, running deeper into the dark, worn, and old factory.

F/D/N manages to slam a heavy door shut behind the five kids as they stumble into a room, gasping for breath.

"Holy shittt..."

S/N coughs a bit.

"...Now what?"

F/S/N shrugs.

"We try to leave?"

F/D/N rolls her eyes.

"We can't really go put the way we came in because of the BIRD!"

S/S/N sighs a bit.

"Fellas, fellas... well figure a way out. We just need too... find a way!"

The other three narrow their eyes at S/S/N.

"You got us into this mess S/S/N. You get us out."

S/S/N rolls his eyes to F/D/N's grouchy remark.

S/N glances around nervously, and decides to go over to Claire.

"Claire? Are you... okay?"

Claire nods, looking a bit worried though.

"You're mom used to work here S/N. Maybe she'll find us?"

S/N nods a bit.

"Maybe... yknow, I'll write a note so she can track us if she does come here. Because I'm sure she will."

Claire smiles.

"Thanks S/N..."

S/N quickly walks around the seemingly old office space, as he grabs an old pen and an old piece of paper, and writes on it quickly.

"Mom,

Sorry for breaking the rule of not coming here. =[

I'm fine though, and so are the others.

There was a weird bird that tried to chase us, but we managed to get away. No one is hurt.

I promise I'll leave notes where I go so you can track me, like the pebbles in Hansel and Gretel.

I'll stay safe, I promise.

S/N'

He sets the note down in the open so she can see it, as S/N and Claire go over towards the other kids.

S/S/N and F/D/N are arguing, but everyone pauses when there's a loud creek.

The five slowly turn around towards a window on the inside to a factory space, where a large eye is staring at them.

"AAAAAAA-"

________________________________________________________________

A/N: This chapter is much shorter than the others, since it's a prolouge.

I'll update again later today. Hope yall enjoyed reading this little thing to set up the story a bit. :]

S/N: Son's Name

F/D/N: Friend's Daughter's Name

F/S/N: Friend's Son's Name

S/S/N: Sister's Son's Name