[Oneshot] Lets go for a Joyride

(nameless short story)

{READ GYM SESH FIRST]

After tossing H/n the keys, he gave you a confused but curious look about it. "What are you playing at?" You rolled your eyes and eagerly opened the car door, all you could think about was the way you were going to get back at him. He climbed into the car and slowly turned the keys in the ignition. "Are you going to say anything" he looked at you for a response but your lustful expression said otherwise. You didn't want to talk anymore, because when you did, you were hushed. "Shhh baby and drive" you combed your fingers through his hair and gently touched the back of his ear. He seemed a bit tense earlier but this was helping him relax, the subtle affection was enough to put him at ease. Your plan was working, and he had let his guard down.

(This next paragraph contains dangerous content do not and I mean DO NOT REPEAT these actions in real life, they can be life-threatening and dangerous to others on the road)

You turned the radio up suddenly, you wanted a little distraction for him to focus on while you focused on him. You slowly ran your hand down his shirt and tugged at the strings of his shorts. "Baby no.. you can't.. I'm driving" a nervous quiver came from his lips as he stuttered to speak. You didn't care though, he didn't give you any room to plea, did he? A mischievous smirked appeared onto your face, you looked at him then back at his neck. What were first introduced as sweet gentle kisses became lustful and vulgar hickeys. He grunted at the aggression but accepted the challenge, he continued to drive, even pushing his foot against the gas. "Careful baby, hickeys aren't what I'm after" you planted a quick kiss onto his cheek before positioning yourself to his waist. He wanted to stop you but he had just climbed onto the freeway, there was nowhere for him to really stop. Exhaustion and soreness quickly turn into excitement and adrenaline, he was about to receive something he's only seen in movies. You second guessed yourself for a moment, but you had hope for the best.

Undoing the string to his shorts, his erection was firmly pressed against the seems. You giggled at his excitement, and you decided to tease him through his shorts. Stroking him gently, swirling your finger around the tip, and using your other hand to lightly squeeze his balls. He groaned and shifted his hips along with your movements, him being impatient made this more of a thrill for you. You slowly licked his imprint through the fabric and looked up at him, his expression was priceless. You loved every little moment of this, his neediness, his quivering grunts, and steady groans. "Y/n.. can you.." he quietly muttered to you, but you chose to ignore him. You continued to tease by leaving a trail of hickey's up his thigh. Taking matters into his own hands, he pulled his hips back and pushed his shorts halfway off. You giggled and decided to help him get them out of the way. Pulling your hair into a quick ponytail, you lowered yourself to him and began to gently lick his shaft up to the tip. You glanced up at him to see his expression but he was focused more onto the road. "Lame.." you whispered to yourself before circling your tounge around his tip.

"Baby.." a desperate moan came from his lips, you smiled to yourself before accepting his plea. You took him whole letting the spit drip out the sides of your mouth. "Fuck yes.." he took his hand and placed it behind your head to keep you there. You felt confident enough to take it so you did, even swallowing the remaining spit around it. "Oh.. my.." he lifted his hand and you pulled yourself up to breathe. You continued to stroke him off while sucking against the tip, he tossed his head back trying his hardest to keep his eyes on the road. His grunts slowly turned into moans, and his waist movements became impatient once again. He shifted his waist upwards, all he wanted to do was to cum already, so he could eventually drive properly. You continued to suck him off and began to massage his balls, the steady moans coming from his mouth told you he was close. You began to pump his shaft while licking and kissing on his balls. The sudden switch was enough to push him over.

He pulled into the driveway and nearly forgot to put the car in park. He stuffed his dick back into your mouth and thrusted himself upwards. The change in motion made you gag a bit but you managed. He fastened his pace before letting your head up to breathe. He came everywhere leaving his sticky fluids all over the steering wheel. "Babe.. great now I got the car dirty" he groaned and almost looked ashamed of himself. You smiled proudly, pleased at the lewd scene you've created. "It was deserved" you giggled and planted a kiss onto his cheek before helping him clean up the mess. After grabbing the last of the gym equipment from out of the trunk, you waltzed over to him and whispered to him "fuck me I'm horny"

Next story: F.M.I.H