1.

[A/N : This is a original character story,which means the character is completely made by me for the Naruto universe. Character has a specific name and specific features and qualities.

I will be using japanese honorifics and some words and phrases in the story so it feels more natural. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Please refrain from copying my character in another story.]

Itsuna groaned as her blanket was snatched away from her body,making her feel the morning chilly air. She felt around for the blanket,not opening her eyes.

"Itsuna,wake up." The deep voice of Itachi reached her ears as she whined again.

"Let me sleep,Ita~" Itsuna whined,finally finding her blanket and snatching it away from Itachi's hold.

"Your team's gonna be waiting for you. You're gonna be late if you don't wake up now." Itachi grabbed the blanket again and completely pried it off of the girl.

Itsuna huffed and angrily sat up,finally opening her black eyes and glaring at her brother. Itachi smiled softly,walking out the room.

Itsuna got up after grumbling to herself for a few minutes. She went to the washroom,brushed her teeth,took a shower and wore her usual clothes. A purple turtle neck sleeveless top with the family crest on the back and a short plain black skirt. She put her waist length straight black hair up in a side ponytail,put on her usual red ribbon on her ponytail and her tomoe earrings. Itsuna smiled at herself in the mirror and left her room to go downstairs after grabbing her shinobi vest.

Itsuna walked down to the noise of her family members chatting. She entered the dining room to find her dad reading a scroll,his usual tough look present on his face. Itachi was helping mom put the breakfast on the table and Sasuke was seated across dad while chewing on his food.

"Good morning,family!" Itsuna smiled,sitting down next to Sasuke and giving him a tight hug to which Sasuke smiled.

"You're late." Her dad commented,sending a slight glare.

"I know,otoo-san~ It won't happen again. Just that I came back pretty late from the mission last night." Itsuna explained,keeping a chill tone with her dad. Fugaku didn't say anything else,just shook his head.

"Sweetheart,soup?" Mikoto asked her daughter.

"Yes please,'Kaa-san." Itsuna nodded.

"Nii-san,can you train with me today?" Sasuke asked with his eyes sparkling at Itachi.

"Sorry Sasuke,some other time." Itachi shook his head,Sasuke's face dropping in a second.

"How about I train with you,Tomato?" Itsuna offered.

"Not you,Nee-chan." Sasuke shook his head sulkily and Itsuna pretend died in shock.

"Why not me? Ouch,I'm hurt." Itsuna acted all dramatic at which everyone except Fugaku laughed.

"I like Nii-san's techniques more." Sasuke pouted and Itsuna died once again.

Of course,Sasuke always had a special liking to Itachi even tho he spent more time with Itsuna and Itsuna was confident she loved Sasuke more than Itachi did. But oh well,what can be done.

After breakfast,the Uchiha siblings got out of the house,all three walking together as Itsuna put on her Jonin vest. The three talked and laughed while walking. Sasuke waved and ran off to the academy when it was his turn to separate from his older siblings. After another few minutes,Itsuna and Itachi also waved at each other and Itachi turned the corner while Itsuna went ahead straight.