Chapter 2

Salma's POV

"Ke where have you been ne?" Aunty Fati, my eldest and favourite sister asked when I (finally) got back to the "bridal" dressing room.

Which is actually just the bride, Ya Hafsy's room but hey who am I to judge?

"Wallahi is it not that your grandmother?" I hissed.

Aunty Fati laughed.

"Uh I think your dress is on the rack. Yeah I think so. Duba dai," (check first) she pointed to a big rack behind the crowd of "bridesmaids" all looking like china dolls.

I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would apply more than simple lip gloss on their face.

Yet here we are in a world where concealer and foundation are apparently not the same thing.
*Cue internal eye roll*

I silently slipped in between them and got to the rack. I pulled out my dress amongst others and held it over my head so Aunty Fati would see it.

It was a mermaid style dress much like the other bridesmaid dresses. Except mine and Aunty Fati's were maroon while the others had a slightly lighter shade of red.

We wanted to be unique and recognized as the sisters of the bride.

The bride on the other hand, my darling sister, the one and only, Hafsah Ahmad Manga was wearing this beautiful jaw dropping white fitted gown that accentuated her beautiful curves and ridiculously snatched waist.

I'm pretty sure Maamy, our mother, had something to do with the almost unnatural shape. Don't get me wrong my sister has always had mad shape but this just seems a little extra. All that bridal concussions are not for nothing.

I walked into her closet and changed into the mermaid dress. I checked it out in the mirror. Not bad, I guess. I'm not really into fitted anything but I made an exception for Ya Hafsy. She specifically chose the styles and everything.

I walked out of the closet and over to Ya Hafsy who hadn't noticed me before.

"Oh my gosh, yes! You are finally in the dress! Yaaaayyy! It's so fine, auta!" She screeched and turned her head. Ya Hafsy is not the quietest person. Her makeup artist gently turned the face in her direction again.

"Now get your face dolled up, tie that thing in your head and we are ready to go!" She squeeled backing me and facing the makeup artist.

"Nah I'm going natural. Just need someone to tie this thing."

"Awwwwn... Bae you need make up it's my wedding!!"

"I think you're the most enthusiastic bride I've met. And you really are almost a 'Mrs'. Daurin auren is at 1pm and it's literally 12:56," I said checking my phone.

One of her friends attempted a very poor budi and we all laughed.

^^^^^°°°°°°°°^^^^^^°°°°°°°^^^^^^^°°^^

Heeeyyyy!!
Here's chapter twwwooo!!🥳
I'm sorry if it's not meeting expectations but InshaAllah we are about to enter the story head on.

This is all part of introduction.

I'm in love with Ya Hafsy for some reason 😂
Also I'll try to find pics that match my description InshaAllah

Z🤍 loves you loads so please show her some love and...
Vote ⭐
Comment 💬
Shareeee↗️

Lots of love,
Z 🤍