I love you

Back again for another one of these things. What if reputation Taylor slowly falls in love with lover Taylor....
—————————————————————
Reputation POV:
I heard mom say she was gonna announce a new album online and I decided to walk out to look for this new album mom announced. A few minutes later I gave up looking for it. As soon as I sat down I felt someone sit next to me.

"Who the hell are you." I asked. "I'm lover and you are." The album said. "Reputation." I said. "Nice to meet you reputation." Lover said. I stared into her eyes. Holy shit she is hot. I thought to myself. "Wait before you go can I get your number." I asked. "Yeah sure. Can I have your phone." Lover asked.

I gave lover my phone and she typed her phone number in my phone. "There now you have my phone number." Lover said. "Thanks. I should get going." I said. "Oh sure that's not a problem. See you around reputation." Lover said.

I said bye to lover and I decided to walk back to 1989's house. I opened the door and then I shut it. "Bitch you won't believe who I met when I was walking." I said. "What." 1989 asked. "I met the new album." I said. "Omg tell me her name." 1989 said.

"Her name is lover." I said with a smile. "Oh looks like someone has a crush." 1989 said. "I do not." I said. "Come on rep it's obvious. Your blushing." 1989 said. "No I'm not." I said. "If I said her name 5 times would you be a blushing mess." 1989 asked. "No." I said trying so hard to hide my happiness. "I'm gonna do it." 1989 said.

"Fine I have a crush on her." I said. "You should ask her out reputation." 1989 said. "Fine." I said and I went up to my room. I shut the door and texted lover.

Rep: umm heyyy lover it's reputation I was wondering if you want to hang out again.
Lover: yeah sure I'm down when
Rep: tomorrow I'll pick you up
Lover. sure what time
Rep: 7 good for you
Lover: yeah works for me
Rep: see you then

Ok reputation calm down you got your date now you just have to pick her up. I walked to lover's apartment and it was surprisingly not far. As soon as I got to her apartment I knocked on the door. "I'm coming!" Lover said. I think I actually love lover even though we had just met.

A few minutes later lover opens the door and saw me standing in front of it. "Hey lover." I said. "Her rep. You ready to go." Lover asked. Oh dear god when she says my nickname it just falls though her mouth. "Yeah I'm ready." I said.

A few months later.....

Lover and I have been going out for a long time and my feelings for her has been growing bigger and bigger. I decided to invite lover to my shared apartment with 1989.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was lover. "Come on let's go to my room." I said. I led lover to my room and I shut my door. "Rep why are you so nervous." Lover asked. "I have something to tell you but I don't know if its gonna change our friendship with each other." I said.

"Rep you know I'm always gonna be there for you. You can tell me." Lover said. I took a breath and started to speak. "I think I'm in love with you." I said mumbling. I felt a hand on my face and it was lovers. "I think I'm in love with you too reputation." Lover said. "Thank god. Can I kiss you." I asked. Lover pulled me closer and kissed me. "I love you reputation." Lover said. "I love you more lover." I said. "Does that make me your girlfriend." Lover asked. "Yep now come here I wanna kiss you some more." I said. Lover came closer and we kissed like no one was watching.
———————————————————
Omg this is so good. Also tonight's surprise songs didn't hurt as much as yesterday's. I'm afraid for tomorrow night because Mexico has the word me in it so Taylor could potentially play me in Mexico I'm scared but anyways hope you like this chapter.