Dumbass | Eunchae(Le Sserafim)

Taller: Eunchae
Smaller: Y/n
Genre: fluff
Requested!

_____________________________________

Falling in love is hard, but do you know what makes falling in love harder? Your crush being an idol and constantly having to watch your back every time you go out with them. In your case, it doesn't help the fact that your crush is also a dumbass and she's so oblivious to every move you make on her, it's as if she's blind! From giving her compliments and hugging her out of all sudden couldn't possibly be enough signs for her, she tries to convince you to allow her to let her fans know about you, like hello I'm in love with you! But even if she's dumb and oblivious, you still love her regardless, she's so kind and sweet, how could anybody not fall for her? So, today you're going to confess to her, but the thing is, you don't know how to. Sooooo, what do you do when you don't know how to confess to someone? Ask a person with experience. "Hey Yunjinnnnnnnnn." You said with an annoying tone, "what is it this time?" She asked with an annoyed tone. "Well, since you and Chaewon got together.... I figured you can help me with ummm somethings...?"

"What thing?" She tilts her head in confusion. "You know, personal things?" You chuckled in nervousness. "Do you need help confessing to someone?" That's it. She figured it out. However, you stayed silent. "Oooooo my baby Y/n is finally confessing to someone I'm so proud of you baby!" She babied you and squishing your cheeks making you annoyed as hell, "Yeah Jesus Christ, stop squishing my cheeks it's annoying."

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to hear about this!" She said with so much joy in her voice. Honestly, you don't even know why she's this happy but at least she's willing to help, right? "So, who is this lucky person you're confessing to?" She asked, "Well, it's somebody you know..."

"Alright..."

"She's about to grow taller than you." She then fake gasped and suddenly dramatically fall to the ground, "No! This can't be! Is it Eunchae?" She said with offense in her voice, "Yeah..." you whispered, "Ah! I knew it! Finally, you're admitting to it!" I swear, this girl will literally be happier for you for your wedding day than you would ever be. "But the thing is.... I don't know how to confess to her, she's literally so dumb and doesn't even know I'm flirting with her at times!"

"It's ok! Some people prefer not to be delusional!"

"Oh come on Yunjin!" You tried explaining to Yunjin how it wouldn't work because she's an idol and you're a regular girl but she thinks otherwise. "It doesn't matter, if you really love her, you wouldn't care about what other people think right?" She was right, if you really love Eunchae, you wouldn't care about what other people think, right? "I guess you're right..."

"Here, I'll help you, Eunchae should be home in an hour so we don't get much time." I'll prepare your outfit and text her that you want to hang out, but your phone is died, you prepare your speech."

"Alright, thank you so much Yunjin."

"Anytime my small bbg." She teased, "shut up, I'm not that small,"

"Yeah right."

"Whatever, just- go get my outfit."

"Ok boss."

"Yunjin!" You yelled at her and was about to chase her down, but she was too fast. You then groaned but eventually calmed down after realizing you have to write the note. "What should I write..." You thought. It was really hard to think since you have never done this before but nevertheless, you started writing. "Anddddddd there." You said writing the last letter and putting a period at the end. After re-reading it to make sure you wrote everything down with the correct grammar and making sure it sounds sincere enough, you smiled. You felt so proud of yourself.

Yunjin then came back with an outfit in hand, "I think this outfit is good, Eunchae once said to me that she really likes this outfit of yours." She said looking at the outfit," she said looking at the outfit she had chosen. The outfit was a simple skirt with an oversized sweater, the ones Eunchae gave to you when you were sick. The sweater holds a special memory, and you don't want to ever get it dirty. "Oh, it's the sweater Eunchae gave to me a while back, I think it's pretty cute."

"Ah, no wonder she likes it." She then looked at the clocked and panicked, "Eunchae is almost home, get dress now!" She quickly rushed you and you quickly got changed. After you were done, you look at yourself in the mirror then gave yourself a thumbs up. "Oh my god I'm so hot." You said before hearing a familiar voice, "I'm home you guys!" You paused before nervously walking over to the familiar voice. "Eunchae! Finally, you're home! I've been waiting for you all day!" You excitingly ran over to her arms wide open to hug her, "Oh Y/n! I missed you so much you don't even know how much I wanted to see you!" She said while holding you up in the air, "Me too!" 

"Yeah, I bet Y/n was waiting for Eunchae alllll day," Chaewon teasingly said, "shut up Chaewon!" you said back with an angry face, "But really, I got to tell you something Eunchae," you said getting more nervous as each word came out of your mouth. "I think it's time you know..." Now was the time, you were so scared and nervous, but nothing would go anywhere if you don't do something right? "Oh...What is it?" She asked curiously, "ok..." you took a deep breath, "I have been inlove with you for the longest time, but you know since you're a dumbass, you didn't even notice, and I wanted to let you know. I hope even if you don't want to go out with me, we still stay as friends." Then... There was silence... Nobody said anything, nobody was moving, and nobody was blinking. Eunchae stood there shocked but nonetheless, she still said something, "Y/n..." Eunchae started, feeling her heartbeat faster and faster each second. 

"I have something to tell you too..." You stood there curious, hoping it was not some news that would break your heart. "I feel the same way, all of those time you cuddle with me and compliment me, the way you make me feel like nobody has ever made me feel, I truly love you too." You smiled, heart racing and mind full of her, "But I thought all of those times were just you being friendly, so glade I was wrong." She then walked up to you and hugged you, "I love you so much..." She whispered sweetly to your ears, "I love you too..." You whispered back. Then, the room suddenly was filled with cheers and whistle, "Woo! Congratulations new couple!" 

"Woooooo!" The members cheered on for the both of you, just then, she pulled you in for a deep kiss. A kiss you hope would last a life time.