Chapter 1: Rips

Ladybug and Cat Noir were on a rooftop. They chatted for a while. Cat Noir once again flirted with His Lady once again.

"I told you, Chat." Ladybug replied, "We can't know each other's identities."

"But I love you..." Cat Noir pleaded.

Before she could respond, they heard an explosion from deep afar. The duo began to aim for the location of the explosion. They then saw the source of the explosion: An akuma. He had a suit that seemed to have almost cosmic looks.

"I am Revibe." said Revibe, "I shall prove to the people of this universe that there is more than just one universe!"

He then began to spread his hands from the middle. A small almost white tear formed within his hands. Ladybug and Cat Noir's eyes began to worry. If this akuma was that powerful., he could send in more trouble than prove his theory right.

"No!" the two shouted.

Ladybug immediately swung her yo-yo and zipped towards Revibe. She kicked him into a wall, up disrupting the wormhole. Revibe got up, frustrated.

"I shall prove this theory!" he said.

Cat Noir was about to pull him down until Revibe suddenly teleported away from him. He then hovered high into the sky.

"No one is going to stop me!" he shouted.

He then opened up the portal once again. This time Ladybug couldn't get a clear shot. However, she was able to finally fix her accuracy and wrapped her yo-yo around him. It was too late, however. The portal exploded and then suddenly, four figures showed up.

Cat Noir used Cataclysm, breaking the paper that was his thesis. Ladybug then swung her yo-yo, capturing from the akuma.

"Bye bye, little butterfly." she said.

"Wh-What happened?" asked the now-former akuma.

"You were akumatized." Cat Noir answered, "Any idea what happened?"

"Well, I'm a scientist who was obsessed with the multiverse theory. My superiors insulted it, believing it to be nothing but idiocy."

Ladybug and Cat Noir looked at each other, super concerned. If akumas could be this powerful, and if Revibe was successful, then not only would threats from alternate universes come into this world, then Hawk Moth could use this power.

"Well, you're safe now." Ladybug assured.

The scientist smiled as he nodded. He then walked away.

"Pound it!" said Ladybug and Cat Noir.

They then began to head home. However, little did they know that nothing will ever be the same anymore.

...

A boy in a red and black suit landed on a rooftop, a girl in black leather armor following him. They two looked around and then back at each other. It was confusing. First, they were on the Eiffel Tower, and now they were at the Arc De Triomphe.

"This can't be right..." said the boy in red.

"No kidding." replied the girl in black.

The two then heard the really annoying sound of the beeping of their Miraculouses. The boy in red suggested that they should rest and detransform and hopefully figure this out. The two got on opposite sides of a wall, where they couldn't see each other.

"Tikki, spots off." said the boy.

"Plagg, claws in." said the girl.

Their two Kwamis flew and hovered in front of their hosts. Tikki and Adrien Agreste were conversing on the issue while Marinette Dupain-Cheng fed her little floating cat-shaped creature some of the Camembert.

"So, Mister Bug," said the girl, "you got anything?"

"No, Lady Noir," replied Mister Bug, "we seem to still be home however."

In a way, Mister Bug was right. They were still in Paris, not in New York, or anywhere. Then again, they weren't exactly where they were. Lady Noir then asked him what Mister Bug's plan was. He suggested that they go home for the time being. Perhaps it was nothing.

...

Sarabella and Cat Crawler leaped from rooftop to rooftop. They stared at their neighborhood. They definitely weren't exactly where they were before. They were at the Opera Garner, now they were at the Arc De Triomphe.

The two transformed in front of each other, revealing Alya Cesaire and Nino Lahiffe to each other. The two hugged, feeling each other's stress.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Nino assured.

"I hope so." replied Alya.

Tikki and Plagg sat on a rooftop, watching their Miraculous Holders kiss. The two Kwamis stared at each other in slight concern.

"I sure hope that they didn't make a mistake revealing each other." said Tikki.

"Especially after mission one." Plagg grumbled, "I knew the single-day replacements were the better choices."

Tikki and Plagg both remembered those replacements for the moment. The girl was always so sweet and kind and showed most responsibility.. The boy was very wild, but he liked most of the freedom, a kid wanting to have fun.

Last they remembered about those two, they were getting along quite well. Heck, they were even dating.  Alya and Nino both decided to head back home, maybe it was nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!