Chapter 4: Multi-School

Marinette 2 sobbed into Sabine's shoulder. Tom Dupain and Marinette didn't expect this. Marinette wondered why this was happening.

...

Marinette and Marinette 2 went up the stairs up to Marinette's room. Tom and Sabine watched them slowly creep inside the room. Marinette 2 got a sleeping bag from where she knew it would be.

"Hardly anything's changed..." said Marinette 2, "...wait, what are those?"

Marinette then turned to the pictures and photos of her crush Adrien. She then blushed like a tomato.

"O-Oh!" she said, "I-I...um...er...gah!"

"It's okay, girl." Marinette 2 assured with a smirk, "You oughta see the way my Adrien acts towards me."

Marinette then smirked back. She almost wished that her Adrien was more like Adrien 2. However, she had to be grateful for whatever version of whatever she had in her universe.

...

Gabriel was about to go to get ready to bed. He was almost in his room until he heard noises. He headed about. He went down to his lair, where he spotted three figures. THey all stood firm and tall.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

Most of them de-transformed in response. Gabriel gasped lightly. One of them was Lila Rossi. He could imagine her being an excellent candidate.

"Name's Lady Moth." said Lila.

Gabriel then turned to see the other Hawk Moth. He was quite shocked. He'd never expect him to be a Hawk Moth.

"I take after your name." he said.

Gabriel turned to the other one. She looked like she didn't want to reveal herself. He looked at Lila and him. They only shrugged their shoulders. Gabriel decided to try.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"That's a question you'll have to find out another time." she said, "But you can call me 'Lady Butterfly.'"

...

The Marinettes headed to their school. Too bad that Revibe picked to be ticked off at a time that wasn't a holiday or something like that. Who knows, they might not even be able to get back home. And judging by Marinette 2, she doesn't look like she wants to go home.

They then saw the other Adriens, Alyas, and Ninos. They all walked into the school together. It was insane. Students stared at each other then at the three sets of what seemed to be "twins". The four looked at the seats.

They told the school about the "problem". So they had to grab a few extra seats. The second Marinette and Adrien pair sat next to each other, as did this universe's pair, the same thing went for the Alyas and Ninos.

"A-Alright, class..." said Ms. Bustier, trying to keep herself together, "...w-we' start on page 34 and..."

...

The six all headed to their homes. However, they heard an explosion. They made their excuses to leave. Soon, Ladybug, Mister Bug, Cat Noir, Lady Noir, Scarabella, and Cat Crawler all joined each other on the roof of the school.

"Wonder what caused the distribution." said Mister Bug.

"Akuma, maybe?" asked Ladybug.

"Or something worse..." said Cat Noir, looking nervous.