C17 Unforgettable

That night, Song Qingshi held Yue Wuhuan tightly in his arms, desperate to comfort him. He was incoherent throughout the whole thing. Philosophy, medicine, and sociological theories took turns on stage. He was so distressed that English, German and Latin all rushed out. Let alone Yue Wuhuan, even Song Qingshi himself didn't know what what he was saying.

At least, the attitude was right.

Yue Wuhuan had already recovered. He quietly sniffed the comforting fragrance of medicine on his body and listened to those messy but reassuring words. The corners of his mouth couldn't help but tick up into a slightly pained arc.

He had known for a long time that he couldn't hide this matter for the sake of temporary stability, waiting for others to showcase his dirty past in front of Song Qingshi to drive a wedge between them and arbitrarily discredit him. Therefore, while they were in Lecheng, even if Song Qingshi hadn't found those picture books, he would have taken the initiative to lead him to that bookstore and he would have pretended to have carelessly let him see it. And during this time, while he still likes him, he'll be honest and strive to gain his mercy and promise, breaking off any chance for anyone with ulterior motives who would use this to create an issue.

How ridiculous...

Obviously it was something he had been prepared for long ago and yet, the moment Song Qingshi opened that picture book, he was still so embarrassed, he couldn't bear to show his face. What was even more embarrassing was that even when he had seen such things, Song Qingshi had anger and sympathy in his eyes but not the slightest desire. It made him realize even more clearly that their two 'likes' were different.

Song Qingshi's 'like' was appreciation, cherishment and care.

His 'like' was monopoly, invasion and desire.

Yue Wuhuan greedily kissed the tips of his hair. His thoughts quickly turning crazy...

Why does his every probing reveal even more of this person's goodness?

Given this, how could he possibly let go?

How good would it have been if he could have met this person while he was still clean?

The venom of resentment spread from his heart to his whole body. He hated Xie Que. He hated Jin Feiren and everything that had dirtied him. He hated this disgusting world. He wanted to destroy everything outside Medicine King Valley. It was enough to leave only a piece of pure land in the world, to leave only this one person...

...

After this incident, the two of them gave up all thoughts of touring Lecheng and casually rested overnight, setting off for Medicine King Valley the next morning.

Throughout their entire way back, Song Qingshi researched all kinds of plans to conceal one's identity and disguise one's appearance for Yue Wuhuan.

He even thought about cosmetic surgery to change his face, but he couldn't bear to ruin that perfect face...

Suddenly, the sound of cultivators fighting came from the forest.

Song Qingshi stopped the magical beast and took a look. He saw two Core Formation cultivators having a life or death battle. Swords clashed and spells filled the sky. They fought for about half an hour and the cultivator in black suffered a crushing defeat. The cultivator that defeated him took away his magical weapons and mustard seed bag, then got on his sword and hurried away.

This kind of murder and looting was a common sight in the immortal realm, and no one can ascertain the identity and the enmity between the two parties.

Therefore, unless you were acquainted with one of the parties, you wouldn't interfere in this matter.