Chapter 13

"Wait, Lula."

"I'll go back to the company Sir. I have important work to do." I said while walking fast the hallway.

"Wait, let's talk first." Duri said and held my arm tight.

"Nothing to talk Sir. Just forget about it." I said.

"How can I do that? Look, I'm so sorry... I mean I'm not sorry for kissing you but I'm apologizing because I did it without your consent. I told you, I can't control myself. Please... don't mad at me."

"Do  you expect me to forgive you easily? Did you see those eyes when we get out the cubicle? That's embarrassing."

"So, you care about those who seen us, I thought you are mad because I kissed you."

"CEO Kang!"

"Okey, Okey. I'm sorry if I make you embarrassed." he said with his surrendering hands. "Let's get back to office together please... I can't afford to see you commuting. It will be hassle for you."

I sighed to calm myself. "I'll wait for you in the car then." I said and walk away from him.

In the car, I chose not to talk to him but I always catched him staring at me.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked but I didn't answered.
"Lula, I'm asking you." he said again.

I looked outside the car. To avoid his stare. "I'm not hungry."

"Let me check it." he said and quickly near his head to my tummy.

I was shocked. "What the fucked?!"

"You're liar, your stomach crowling." he said and ordered Ren to stop the car in the near restaurant.

After Ren parked the car in front the restaurant. Duri went out the car and open the door for me. "Come on, let's eat. I'm also very hungry now."

"Why you don't listen to me?" I asked in irritation.

"Because you're not listening to me too." he said sarcastically.

I just come out in the car instead of arguing to him. "Wait, how about Mr Ren?" I asked while looking Mr Ren.

"Don't worry about me Mr Kim. I will follow after."

"Okey. Don't starved yourself Mr Ren. Having a boss like CEO Kang is already stressful." I said and walk first inside the restaurant.

Duri just smile. "You really amazed me, Mr Kim."

I let him ordered food for us, because I'm not familiar with the menu they served.

"Any food that makes you allergic?" he asked to me while looking the menu.

"Peanuts."

"Uhm... I want this salad less peanuts." he said to the server.

After 10 minutes they served our food. All I think is to eat quickly so we can go back to office fast.

"Hey, take your time. You might suffer from indigestion." Duri said when he noticed me. I just ignored him. I don't want to talk to him. "Lula... Am I your first kiss?" suddenly he asked.

I swear I tried not to spit out the food in my mouth when I heard his question. This bastard, how can he just question me like that? He's too shameless!