Chapter 2: (Y/n) and Bae

Readers pov

'Why is hako's part of holo-high this has to be some nightmare.' I thought to myself. "Seems you closed the curtains (y/n) you must really not like Holo-high." Kouta said. "Mm he really must hate them." Aoi said. "It's not like that." I said as the bell rang signaling for class.

I thought about it while looking at the closed curtains of the other school. Bae is from holo-high and I'm from Matsubara I doubt she'll come to the store besides I think it's better for her own sake to not be involved with someone like me. "Hey we should head to the arcade." Rei said turning around.  "Let me check." I said seeing if there were any texts from my cousin. We were walking out as I saw a crowd. 'Who could it be.' I thought myself as we got closer.

??? Pov

"Tomo do you think this even a good idea." Jun said. "Dad said I gotta pick him up for dojo training the old man wanted to test his strength from the last time he came." I said. "Yea that's true what's with the big crowd of guys." Jun said as we both saw a girl with red hair along with a black and white streak in the middle waiting in front of (y/n)'s school.

"Didn't (y/n) say these two schools got some beef with each other

"Didn't (y/n) say these two schools got some beef with each other." Jun said. "Yeah, Oi (y/n)." I said as most of them turned to face me. "Ahh Tomo-nee." (Y/n) said putting his friend down as seeing the girls from the other school take their friend back to their school. "You were right they really hate their guts." Jun said. "It's not like how you and gundou hate each other later become friends at the end." (Y/n) said as we walking to our house and going to the back to dads Dojo.

Readers pov

The three of us entered dad's dojo seeing he was teaching a class as I closed the sliding door behind us. "Train on your own." Dad said to his students as they went onto do their own training.

" Dad said to his students as they went onto do their own training

"So tomo said you wanted to test my strength dad." I said looking at him. "Yes ever since you've been training under your old man even with your uncle in taekwondo." Dad said. "Wait you trained under uncle." Tomo said. "Yeah why do you think I was here only on weekends." I said. "He did train under my brother Tomo I wanted you to take over the Aizawa dojo in Karate but my brother wanted (y/n) to take over his dojo." Dad said. "I'm gonna go change for my test." I said leaving the three of them to go to my bedroom to change into my training Gi.

I walked back to dads dojo seeing how most of his students left as it was just him, jun, and tomo. I proceed to some quick stretches then walked towards dad. "You ready for me to test your strength." Dad said. "To show you my progress since you tested Junichiro on rite to passage to date tomo even though with mom smacking some sense into you." I said. "Wait (y/n) there's someone your seeing." Tomo said. "Maybe who knows." I said as me and dad went into our stances.

Tomo pov

"Tomo about what (y/n) said about being trained by your dad and his brother." Jun said. "Yeah it's true (y/n) has trained under uncle kenji in the ways of taekwondo while being trained under dads karate but both dad and uncle kenji agreed with me soon taking over dad's dojo while (y/n) takes over uncles dojo." I said watching (y/n) landing a hard kick with dad blocking it. "Also (y/n) is using both the taekwondo and Karate style on your dad." Jun said as dad landed a palm strike making (y/n) skid back. I watch (y/n) take a breathe then go into a kick stance. "Seems my brother taught you that stance." Dad said. "That stance." I said confused looking at (y/n)'s stance.

"The only way to advance to black belt in uncle's class is to master one of the five techniques for my test

"The only way to advance to black belt in uncle's class is to master one of the five techniques for my test." (Y/n) said as he did a sprint jumping into the air about to release his kick as the door slid open with mom and that girl from earlier. "(Y/n) Aizawa." Mom said which made (y/n) freeze while still hitting dad in the chest with (y/n) falling to the ground. "You made this young lady wait at my sisters coffee shop for two hours." Mom said as I looked at him. "Uhm it's ok ms Aizawa I'm sure he had a reason I did see her bring him here." The girl said pointing to him. "Oh anyways Bae-chan if any of these idiots do anything just call." Mom said leaving us.

Readers pov

"Hakos-San how did you get here." I said looking at her. "Well when I went to the coffee shop you usually work at your aunt told me your not in. Then she told me about how you take two martial arts under her husband and his brother." She said. "Ahh you mean my dad." I pointed to him. "So you taught him self defense." Bae said looking at dad. "Yes indeed I taught him, tomo, and her boyfriend." Dad said. "(Y/n) why do you do a showcase for your girlfriend." Tomo said which I blushed and so did Bae. "F-fine." I said going to the center of the room.

Bae pov

I watch (y/n) as he demonstrated the move he was taught by his father. "He's in such a focused state." I said as his movements were so fluid. "Even beginning at the dojo at our place my brother even grew interest into him as well. Once he gets into his focused state not even the slightest thing will make him flinch." His dad said. "Even if you throw something at him he'll break it watch." His sister said grabbing a wood board about to throw it. I saw her throw it at (y/n) as she threw it he simply reacted by breaking it with his fist. His father then threw another one seeing him break it with his foot.

"Alright that is enough (y/n) your girlfriend has seen enough." His dad said. "She's not my girlfriend dad." (Y/n) blushed. "Not yet." His sister said making me blush as well. "I-I think I gotta go bye." I said running out from the dojo and out the front door.

-The next day-

Readers pov

I was waiting in front of my school with what dad and tomo saying about me and bae yeah right were from different schools. Schools who hate each others guts. "(Y/n)." I look to see where Bae was standing. "Bae." I said. "Look about yesterday." I said. "I know that's how family is." She smiled. "What do you mean." I said looking at her. "My family was curious of the mysterious red head boy I started talking with at the coffee shop when I told them about you they thought you were my boyfriend straight off the bat." Bae said as I went completely stone face. 'Me Bae boyfriend.' I thought to myself as I punched my self in the face. "Why did you do that." Bae said as I chuckled. "To make sure it wasn't a dream." she blushed red like her hair as she composed herself. "Aizawa-kun. My name is Hakos Baelz." She said introducing herself even though I know who she is. "And you are (y/n) Aizawa-kun Matsubara and holo-high I don't care about them. I don't care about anything else. All I want to learn is about you because your (Y/n)-kun." She said pointing to me smiling.

-15 mins later-

I was able to enter the classroom seeing that no one was here and I was the first one. 'Thank god for that.' I thought to myself me and bae shared contact info earlier knowing that were both the first ones in our classrooms right now. I look to the window across both our schools seeing Bae open the curtains on her side smiling. 'Part of me wants to know about her about Hakos-san.' I thought to myself but part of me feels like I've gotten a bit closer with her.